*** Show us your bikes! ***

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Did it pass?
Yes :D No advisories

Looks really tidy, I'd like a little stroker to mess about with. I'll add it to my "When I finally get a garage" project list :o

Thanks, 2T are fun! I would probably get something Jap next time though, 250cc or 500cc preferably. :D

Edit:

When I was looking for something to play around with, I tried to get an RD350 LC... I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the prices! :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
Related to your other thread: oh definitely keep these! I mean the GS looks lovely! I know a photo can hide a thousand serial killers but it's a lovely looking thing! Throw my 1250GS up next to it and I'm not sure which is more photogenic!

Thank you, they are my first bikes so I have nothing to compare them with.
The new 1250 is very nice but I wouldn’t be able to repair it if it went wrong.

Transmission breaker
Don
New project :D

CBR600F2006.jpg

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/threads/cbr600f2-another-project.18927745/

Soldato
The Suzuki I have since new and the Honda I got last month.

I'm gonna have to sell the Suzuki as I don't have where to keep both bikes, otherwise I would probably keep it forever, as it is a great all around bike.

I'm in love with the quick-shifter on the Fireblade, so much fun and addictive.

INz0grL.jpg

eeE6pfo.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
The Suzuki I have since new and the Honda I got last month.

I'm gonna have to sell the Suzuki as I don't have where to keep both bikes, otherwise I would probably keep it forever, as it is a great all around bike.

I'm in love with the quick-shifter on the Fireblade, so much fun and addictive.

INz0grL.jpg

eeE6pfo.jpg
Is it fitted with the Honda OEM shifter so you can have Up/Down shift assist or is it fitted with Translogic?

Soldato
Is it fitted with the Honda OEM shifter so you can have Up/Down shift assist or is it fitted with Translogic?

The OEM quick shifter, the bike came with what Honda calls SUPER SPORTS PACK that includes:
Quick Shifter Kit
Rear Seat Cowl
Rear Hugger
12V Socket
Grip End Kit

And a few extras like Yoshimura Alpha T slip on, Healtech Exhaust Servo Eliminator and Puig dark screen, the main reason I got this one was because the bike came with all original parts as well.

Soldato
The OEM quick shifter, the bike came with what Honda calls SUPER SPORTS PACK that includes:
Quick Shifter Kit
Rear Seat Cowl
Rear Hugger
12V Socket
Grip End Kit

And a few extras like Yoshimura Alpha T slip on, Healtech Exhaust Servo Eliminator and Puig dark screen, the main reason I got this one was because the bike came with all original parts as well.
Nice. :)

What did that cost? I’m booked in to view a 2019 model on Friday which is up for £10995 but it’s completely stock with only very few miles on the clock.

Soldato
Nice. :)

What did that cost? I’m booked in to view a 2019 model on Friday which is up for £10995 but it’s completely stock with only very few miles on the clock.

9K, which I think was a good deal, because if I got a stock bike I would have to spend at least 1k to put the Quick-shifter, exhaust, servo eliminator and dark screen

Bike is 2017 with 5500 miles

Soldato
9K, which I think was a good deal, because if I got a stock bike I would have to spend at least 1k to put the Quick-shifter, exhaust, servo eliminator and dark screen

Bike is 2017 with 5500 miles
Yeah that’s a good deal, there’s a red one for sale at £9990 which is fully loaded with all the extras but I want the matte black version as my dad has the red version.

Associate
Mines in bits, I've ridden it all year round as my daily commute for the last 4 years without any servicing except for brakes and tyres, so its off the road for a week for a well deserved service, I've just taken the forks off the change the oil, I've wire brushed the bottom of the radiator as it was flaking and corroding and put a coat of zinc primer on it, its getting new front wheel bearings and seals, new chain and sprockets, and its having new brake fluid, oil and filter change, my carbon summer exhaust is going on (pipe worx) and a coolant flush and refill and I hope to be back on the road by Tuesday !!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TK9mwXnSNOmMIihfzCyEh8XM6IEXsRw3/view?usp=sharing

view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YLp1mXXL_6ETiCNneMf0aS7iWEBh3-Tc/view?usp=sharing
view

view

view

I have no idea how to add the pictures !!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom