New arrival on Thursday

OcUK Staff
was going to get it ceramic coated but after seeing this I'm wondering if it's already done

163311850_496395578180996_5080061099824114539_n.jpg

Lovely motor as I’ve told you before.

It’s got a good coat on it, if you can’t see any swirls save yourself some money and enjoy the Summer and then get it coated around Oct/Nov ready for Winter is my advice.

Don
OP
Lovely motor as I’ve told you before.

It’s got a good coat on it, if you can’t see any swirls save yourself some money and enjoy the Summer and then get it coated around Oct/Nov ready for Winter is my advice.

That was sort of thing I was planning :)

Don
OP
4 months in and only done about 750 miles, never seem to get chance to use it

Though today I got called out to work, 30C and only a 50 miles round trip and on autopilot I took my Merc :rolleyes:

Averaging about 10mpg on V power in general use but did manage 18 on a long run :p

For a while I found it very difficult to get on with, buttons in stupid places and crap Pirelli tyres but now happy to chuck it about :D being paranoid with parking isn't a good thing, the attention is great sometimes and frustrating at others

While I was having a smart repair done on Merc the bloke doing it (used him for ages as he is superb) noticed a small depression on bonnet which looks like it from someone closing it with palm of hand (valeter maybe) a few mins and 30 quid and genuinely as good as new

Overall am loving it but just need to find some time to do stuff like set seats properly, sus the satnav and work out how to unlock doors from inside ;)

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
4 months in and only done about 750 miles, never seem to get chance to use it

Though today I got called out to work, 30C and only a 50 miles round trip and on autopilot I took my Merc :rolleyes:

Averaging about 10mpg on V power in general use but did manage 18 on a long run :p

For a while I found it very difficult to get on with, buttons in stupid places and crap Pirelli tyres but now happy to chuck it about :D being paranoid with parking isn't a good thing, the attention is great sometimes and frustrating at others

While I was having a smart repair done on Merc the bloke doing it (used him for ages as he is superb) noticed a small depression on bonnet which looks like it from someone closing it with palm of hand (valeter maybe) a few mins and 30 quid and genuinely as good as new

Overall am loving it but just need to find some time to do stuff like set seats properly, sus the satnav and work out how to unlock doors from inside ;)

Glad your enjoying it, but surprised you'd not sussed all that out within first hour. ;)
Just put nearly another 2000 miles on the 458 in past week. :D

Sgarrista
Commissario

If its anything like mine, shout at it in italian cursewords and make random hand gestures until it complies.

Don
OP
Glad your enjoying it, but surprised you'd not sussed all that out within first hour. ;)
Just put nearly another 2000 miles on the 458 in past week. :D

how do I unlock doors from inside?

oh and any idea why my satnav won't take a NG postcode, after you enter N it greys out the letters and only offers numbers assuming you want a North London postcode :p

what mileage do you have on yours now?

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
oh and any idea why my satnav won't take a NG postcode, after you enter N it greys out the letters and only offers numbers assuming you want a North London postcode :p
To be fair I don’t blame the Ferrari engineers for not considering that anyone buying one of these would want to go somewhere in the NG area, north London sure :D

OcUK Staff
how do I unlock doors from inside?

what mileage do you have on yours now?

24,200 miles now.

Door lock and unlock is normally near rear view mirror and interior lights if it has one.

No idea on Satnav I rarely use mine but might need a software update.

Mine keeps dripping water in passenger footwell guessing an AC pipe is damaged in that area as the AC has had a hammering this week, will pull it apart when weather cools to see if I can work out what issue is.

Don
OP
24,200 miles now.

Door lock and unlock is normally near rear view mirror and interior lights if it has one.

No idea on Satnav I rarely use mine but might need a software update.

Mine keeps dripping water in passenger footwell guessing an AC pipe is damaged in that area as the AC has had a hammering this week, will pull it apart when weather cools to see if I can work out what issue is.

ah thought you would have more on it than that

Back
Top Bottom