• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Associate
Any one own the Sims 4 (Disc) for PS4 and playing it on PS5?..
Personally it’s not my cup of tea, but my Stepdaughter played it a lot when we had the PS4.
Now I have it Installed on PS5 (Disc Version) it doesn’t get more than about 5mins before it freezes, (menu, and character creation)
Have to reset. And reboot.
It does this every time.

Anyone had this trouble?

Caporegime
Looking forward to playing Subnautica for a third time. Easy platinum.
EDIT: Dayum, the Subnautica PS4 theme is really good. Shame they ditched them for PS5.

Last edited:
Soldato
So the search begins.

I'm after the digital version. Didn't realize they where £360 new thought they where £400.

Had Series X from day one but selling that to move over to PlayStation.

I only play Warzone. Sick to death of Crossplay on Xbox and no way to disable it. PlayStation the only platform you can disable it.

Soldato
So the search begins.

I'm after the digital version. Didn't realize they where £360 new thought they where £400.

Had Series X from day one but selling that to move over to PlayStation.

I only play Warzone. Sick to death of Crossplay on Xbox and no way to disable it. PlayStation the only platform you can disable it.
Lol, I switched to Xbox from PS5 because I got fed up accidently pressing the giant middle button.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not a game I was that interested in but you can get Watchdogs Legion for $19 on US store atm. I got a $20 voucher for £14 so not bad at all.

Edit. Probs needs another £10 off for it to be worthwhile. Awful so far.

Last edited:
Soldato
Warzone

Has anyone gone from PS4 Pro to PS5 and plays Warzone ?

Was there any improvement in the experience ?

Mainly fps or constant fps ? smoother

I'm currently playing on PS4 Pro and feel it runs pretty bad to the point I think there's an issue with the PS4 Pro ??

Soldato
Not a game I was that interested in but you can get Watchdogs Legion for $19 on US store atm. I got a $20 voucher for £14 so not bad at all.

Edit. Probs needs another £10 off for it to be worthwhile. Awful so far.

Yeah I stopped playing after an hour or so which is a shame as I quite liked the first and loved the second.

Soldato
If I do get a PS5 it'll be the inevitable upgraded version due in a couple of years or so.
Same.

I actually managed to snag one a while back but let it go due to there being literally nothing out there to play that make the price tag worth it.

Anyway. It's not next gen yet until Naughty Dog, Santa Monica Studios, Gorilla, Rockstar and Ubisoft says it is. While those guys have nothing out as of yet, I can wait. And even if they all drop their first PS5 title today, I'll still wait until I can actually buy a LG G1 65'.

Soldato
I'm gonna get one next year after I get a new TV and sound bar. And I doubt I'll get round to playing any PlayStation 5 games as I want to try the PS4 exclusives first, last of us and God of war looking amazing as well as ghost of tsumaha.

Back
Top Bottom