Games you're playing, and games...

Man of Honour
I see 3 mentioned a lot as one of the worst but it was my first one.

3-5 are the weakest if you are comparing to the Kiwami remakes of 1 and 2. 5 is decent but too much filler.

If you’re willing to watch a video for the stories you miss out on I’d play 0, K1, K2, 6, 7.

Caporegime
Still haven't got round to Yakuza 0. I've got 1 month of PS Now left so I decided to try and finish off outstanding titles which are Detroit: Become Human and the original Infamous PS3 games. They are just as good today as they were all those years ago. Shame there's no way to play them at 4K60.

Man of Honour
Still haven't got round to Yakuza 0. I've got 1 month of PS Now left so I decided to try and finish off outstanding titles which are Detroit: Become Human and the original Infamous PS3 games. They are just as good today as they were all those years ago. Shame there's no way to play them at 4K60.

The Yakuza games will start coming off Game Pass soon as they've been on for 2 years now.

Soldato
I finished Detroit a few weeks ago. Brilliant game from start to finish.

Associate
Finished both wolfenstein games on game pass, enjoyed both, 8/10.

In between the odd bit of wreckfest, much better than I expected it to be. Another 8/10.

Going to start the latest Yakuza next.

Soldato
It really is. I'm just a bit sad that androids in the home will probably not happen in my lifetime. I'd love to have seen it.

Did you go back and fill in all the other choices on the flow chart when you finished first playthrough?
No i was pretty satisfied with the outcome I got and wanted to move on when I got to the credits. I might go back one day to try out the different scenarios.

Soldato
Completed Sackboy on PS5, awesome game! Never got around to playing LBP - The characters and the gameplay were superb, had a few moments with 'music levels' that blew me away, was just so unexpected - As soon as the level 'A Treble In Paradise' started I was so on board! :D

Man of Honour
Completed Dishonored. I finally see what all the fuss is about. Started off killing everyone, but realised it was much more rewarding going for stealth and ended up with the low chaos ending. Hopefully we get fps boost for Dishonored 2 at some point.

Time to finish Squadrons next. Hopefully before Outriders releases.

Man of Honour
Completed Dishonored. I finally see what all the fuss is about. Started off killing everyone, but realised it was much more rewarding going for stealth and ended up with the low chaos ending. Hopefully we get fps boost for Dishonored 2 at some point.

Time to finish Squadrons next. Hopefully before Outriders releases.

You get through games fast!

Associate
I'm a Resident Evil virgin and just got a PS5, RE Biohazard is one of the PS+ Collection games......any good?

I understand it's bit different to the other RE games being first person, tempted to have a go

Soldato
The Outer Worlds is getting bit repetitive, there are only 2/3 different enemy types so far and on the last mission I did it sent me back to the place I just come from to get something. I'll give it a couple more hours but so far other than looking nice in some parts its not got the same feel that Fall Out or Skyrim had there are too many other games to play to tempt me away from this

Back
Top Bottom