3rd Party Replacement Toners?

Soldato
Hi guys,

It's been a while since I needed to replace the ink cartridge on a printer and have had issues with 3rd party cartridges in the past. Specifically for inkjet printers. I now have a Brother MFC - L2710DW that takes the Brother TN-2410 & TN-2420 Black Toner Cartridges.

I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of a good, preferably cheaper, option with a higher capacity that is not going to leak everywhere or be undetected etc.

Associate
Hi guys,

It's been a while since I needed to replace the ink cartridge on a printer and have had issues with 3rd party cartridges in the past. Specifically for inkjet printers. I now have a Brother MFC - L2710DW that takes the Brother TN-2410 & TN-2420 Black Toner Cartridges.

I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of a good, preferably cheaper, option with a higher capacity that is not going to leak everywhere or be undetected etc.

I would google "alternative printer ink finder" and you will see some shops that offer what your looking for (cant send you a direct link as per rules)

Associate
Last edited:
Associate
I've refilled the black toner using the kit from urefill. It was relatively straightforward and they have detailed YouTube vids to walk you through it.

bru

bru

Soldato
I can recommend Yellow Yeti replacement toners, from the rainforest place. Not nesscersarily the cheapest, but I have had no issues with them for the last 4 years. (new pack of toners every 6 months)

Doh should have read the date on the original post.

Soldato
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClxq5X3dk_1S3GcqDee4PCA

This guy has you covered if you have one of the applicable printers.

https://www.urefilltoner.co.uk/toner_refill_products.aspx?manufacturer=Brother&engine=BRL2310&printer=MFC-L2710DN,+MFC-L2710DW,+MFC-L2730DW,+MFC-L2750DW

You may have to contact them to work out how to use the refills, but it is much cheaper than buying full replacements. It's what I do given the insane price of printer ink.

Thanks for the ink link :)

I just got my first laser printer a Brother DCP-L8410cdw.
I will be buying from them.

Back
Top Bottom