FIFA 21

Soldato
Wasn't go to play this weekend following the dissapointing FB team and lack of swaps, feel a bit disillusioned with the direction the game has taken this year. Then remembered I'd already signed up for champs so need to get to 11 else qualification in the future will become a pain.

Playing an ultra aggressive 8 depth, press on possession loss, overlapping fullbacks 4312 and its actually fun to smother people. 5-0 so far, took down a verified player with an amazing team 4-1, think he'd win 8/10 times but it was my night. The best thing about this formation is you don't wait 10 minutes to get the ball back when you lose it, but its very open on the counter.

Associate
Playing an ultra aggressive 8 depth, press on possession loss, overlapping fullbacks 4312 and its actually fun to smother people. 5-0 so far, took down a verified player with an amazing team 4-1, think he'd win 8/10 times but it was my night. The best thing about this formation is you don't wait 10 minutes to get the ball back when you lose it, but its very open on the counter.

Exactly how I went into this one, fun formation you are right! Although I had my fullbacks & lcm/rcm on join attack though, maybe too aggressive at times being caught out haha. What are the rest of your tactics if you don't mind sharing?

Permabanned
I dont bloody get it, pretty much every time I quit a match, whatever method, I get a loss.

Just playing a WL game, through on goal and brought down, player sent off, through on goal again, brings me down, penalty and another red, he pauses and quits. Not counted/no result. HOW! :mad:

Soldato
I dont bloody get it, pretty much every time I quit a match, whatever method, I get a loss.

Just playing a WL game, through on goal and brought down, player sent off, through on goal again, brings me down, penalty and another red, he pauses and quits. Not counted/no result. HOW! :mad:

Unbelievable and so frustrating.

Something similar happened to me recently on it as well.

Soldato
How random.

The match making was nuts this week. Had an awful start, pulled it back and got to 14 wins with 6 games left and 1 one and lost 5. 3 of them were against players much much much better than me. Felt like they must have been pushing elite rather than gold 2

Don
OP
I'm finding this 5atb thing ridiculous, I'm playing god squads using it and they are mustering up 5 shots a game. Last guy had 97 Mbappe, he scored 1, my gold mbappe got 3 :) Jog on.

I'm not WL by the way, just some 'casual' rival games...

Back
Top Bottom