This is kinda tragic (lots of expensive metal burned)

Caporegime
The insurance pay out will be absolutely massive.

I wonder if he's happier with the liquid funds, or the cars?

I guess it depends. If you are not rich and spend your entire life building something then it must hurt a lot or say losing a car that has been in the family for decades but being super rich and to be able to replace everything then I guess he won't lose much sleep over it.

Soldato
It's amazing to think for somewhere that stores such high value items his insurance didn't require a decent fire suppression system, especially when its just cars as you could drown the whole thing in water from sprinklers with minimal damage to the goods, don't need inergen fire suppression or anything fancy.

Soldato
I’m not a ‘car’ guy but can still appreciate that’s a ******* heartbreaker losing all those.

quick read of the PH post from above and the owner seems like a proper glass half full guy. Fair play to him.

Soldato
Seems nuts having them all in one garage with no proper fire system.

They must have left lots of flamable things around as well considering the building just looks like concrete and metal. That wouldn't burn down on it's own.

Soldato
I wonder if one of these cars being written off affects premiums of other owners in a big way. It's such a big payout and there aren't many of them.

Soldato
Is that the same guy who had a brain operation and afterwards couldn't remember where he stored a Ferrari?

Think so. Seems like a nice guy, albeit a bit odd. Maybe I’m paranoid, but if I had that kind of collection I don’t think I’d be posting about it online. Hopefully that wasn’t why it ended up getting burned down.

Back
Top Bottom