Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
They're going to send me replacement lid and pit so effectively extended the life of my bbq by years as I'll defo swap the lid and keep the pit as it is and then when I need to swap them both over in several years.
Haha, that's bag for life territory. Should out last you!

Did you get any GBS accessories? I'm tempted by the griddle although it hasn't been a desperate need.

Soldato
Haha, that's bag for life territory. Should out last you!

Did you get any GBS accessories? I'm tempted by the griddle although it hasn't been a desperate need.

No accessories as yet, birthdays coming up in a month time so will ask for some bits. I've never bbq'd on anything but cheapo £20 things with instant lump wood and only basic bbq food. This is a whole new world for me.

I want the onlyfire pizza/rotisserie kit and it's £150 so hoping the family come through on my birthday.

Soldato
No accessories as yet, birthdays coming up in a month time so will ask for some bits. I've never bbq'd on anything but cheapo £20 things with instant lump wood and only basic bbq food. This is a whole new world for me.

I want the onlyfire pizza/rotisserie kit and it's £150 so hoping the family come through on my birthday.
:)

Make sure you get the chimney lighter, although it doesn't need to be a Weber. The single best fiver I've ever spent!

I also got some wood chips which I soak beforehand.

taB

taB

Associate

Bought myself the Rotisserie last week (was promised it for my birthday 6 months ago...). Really pleased with it and roasted an excellent chicken on the weekend.

Soldato
Some Indian stone for the new patio / gazebo base in the back garden ..

IMG-20210329-170515.jpg

I ordered it at 11.00am this morning and they delivered it at 3.00 this afternoon :eek::D

Back
Top Bottom