Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Here mate

https://www.pavingtraders.co.uk/product/kandla-grey-calibrated/

They rang me to say they had passed the end of my road on another delivery 1st thing and may be next week for delivery if that was ok. They're about 20 miles away.

I said it was and went to a meeting. Got out the meeting to a voicemail saying they hadn't actually don't the delivery near me and could drop it today if that was ok.

By the time I got the VM it was delivered :D

Soldato
I had weber master touch premium bbq and they're great to use but a pain to keep clean. I just get two large disposal bbq's now as its more convenient
You're meant to clean them? :confused: haha, just get it hot then brush it off! The Weber MasterTouch has an ash catch system so couldn't be easier.

I just can't be bothered with lighting the coals Tbh.

I often just come home and whack a few sausages on for dinner and doing charcoal for just that is overkill :p
Get a chimney/lighter and it is a 2min task.

Soldato
Love making pizzas on my Weber

Is the pizza attachment any good? I was going to get an Ooni last year but then the stock disappeared and I never got around to it but if the Weber attachment is worth it, I might just get that instead.

I had weber master touch premium bbq and they're great to use but a pain to keep clean. I just get two large disposal bbq's now as its more convenient

I use my Master Touch pretty much every week, all year round and cleaning is so easy! Just scrape the grill down when you're done with the previous cook and sweep blades at the bottom a few times before starting the next. Also before killing off the coals when the cook is done, sometimes I open up the vents fully for 30mins to get it red hot and burn off any rubbish inside.

Soldato
Is the pizza attachment any good? I was going to get an Ooni last year but then the stock disappeared and I never got around to it but if the Weber attachment is worth it, I might just get that instead.

Can’t fault it really - this is a third party device by onlyfire from Amazon. Temp gets up to about 700F and cooks a pizza in about 3 minutes. It comes with some spacers that raises your grill up to opening level, the metal circle that sits between the base and lid (seals quite well), the stone and a paddle. I would say it takes a lot more fuel than a dedicated device or a kamado. I’ve elected to give up a grill for pizza making as for best results you need a mix of wood and charcoal everywhere in the base except directly under the stone (otherwise you burn the pizza base) and then a few bits of wood around the stone on the grill itself which renders it very difficult to clean to then use as a normal bbq grill. £95 for the kit plus £50 for another spare grill I think is what I spent.

Soldato
Can’t fault it really - this is a third party device by onlyfire from Amazon. Temp gets up to about 700F and cooks a pizza in about 3 minutes. It comes with some spacers that raises your grill up to opening level, the metal circle that sits between the base and lid (seals quite well), the stone and a paddle. I would say it takes a lot more fuel than a dedicated device or a kamado. I’ve elected to give up a grill for pizza making as for best results you need a mix of wood and charcoal everywhere in the base except directly under the stone (otherwise you burn the pizza base) and then a few bits of wood around the stone on the grill itself which renders it very difficult to clean to then use as a normal bbq grill. £95 for the kit plus £50 for another spare grill I think is what I spent.

Thanks. I'll do some reading around on it as it might save me stumping up for an Ooni!

Soldato
zHUppa8.jpg
The slope is slippery...

bKhyCfr.jpg

The rose recrafts will be with me tomorrow as my pink ones are custom made ones, so they'll be a nice addition. I also have some for the wife arriving soon as well. Hopefully she'll like them and it'll take the heat off me buying 2 pairs :cry:

Associate
The slope is slippery...

The rose recrafts will be with me tomorrow as my pink ones are custom made ones, so they'll be a nice addition. I also have some for the wife arriving soon as well. Hopefully she'll like them and it'll take the heat off me buying 2 pairs :cry:

Just out or curiosity, what was the price on the site and the final price you paid with taxes etc?

Caporegime
zHUppa8.jpg
The slope is slippery...

bKhyCfr.jpg

I remember the 'tiffanys' being on sale at one point, hope you didn't pay too much. The 90 recrafts were a little disappointing, I didn't get another pair after the Volts, the Air Max III releases feel much better made.

FpliDyc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom