Stalker 2

Soldato
Checked my install and I also have that lose file....I'm not sure what to do with it!

Will have to see if there are any install guides on YouTube or ask on the Anomaly discord.
On the mod page, the guy said place in the inside the archive folder but I don't see where because to me it seems like you add that information to the trader's config files so that weapons and mods show up are for sale.
I did try editing the trader files but that doesn't work.

Associate
The latest footage looks ******* epic, i am used to feeling disappointed seeing sequels to great games but this one looks like it might be an "anomaly" and be just as good if not better if that's even possible. **** im so hyped for this.

Soldato
Looks like they've been very faithful to the original games going off of the trailer.

I'm a huge Stalker fan but i'm cautiously optimistic, will be watching how this and the new BF games progresses.

Caporegime
Visually very impressive going by that small segment, but way too early to form any real idea of what it's really going to be like.

Soldato
That character and face animation, and the environment looks pretty damn amazing. I hope gunplay and movement are also done properly, because some of that gameplay looked dog slow and running on a controller rather than M/KB

Soldato
I never got on with old stalker games even tho i tried i just didnt like flinging bullet cases all the time etc. Anyhow even tho i wont get the game i do admit its lighting system from the vid looked very nice.

Associate
That character and face animation, and the environment looks pretty damn amazing. I hope gunplay and movement are also done properly, because some of that gameplay looked dog slow and running on a controller rather than M/KB
The turning around when the bloodsucker appears was definitely very slow for a m+kb.

Associate
Cheeki breeki 2, count me in! Hopefully it will be far less bugged than previous parts... Never finished clear skies due to them (and tried like 4 times)...

Soldato
Nice! Not sure about the combat scene about 40 seconds in though. Not played them in a good few years, but from what I remember, walking straight into a room full of enemies like that would leave you very dead, very quickly!

Back
Top Bottom