** The Official Space Flight Thread - The Space Station and Beyond **

Man of Honour
Yeah, something went pop.

Watching the replays on youtube from some of the spacegeeks with camera setups, they're a little worried that they may have lost some cameras with debris landing all around them.

Associate

An extremely annoying person who's about to get into a whole heap of trouble, but some pretty unique footage either way. Original was taken down, this is a unlisted re-up.

Skip to about 2m30s.

Associate

An extremely annoying person who's about to get into a whole heap of trouble, but some pretty unique footage either way. Original was taken down, this is a unlisted re-up.

Skip to about 2m30s.

Wonder how he got so close, would have thought that security would have been pretty tight (I'm assuming he is a trespasser).

Soldato
Wonder how he got so close, would have thought that security would have been pretty tight (I'm assuming he is a trespasser).
Nope, not from all the photos and video I've seen. The site is fairly open, it's only really the east side next to the road that has much of a fence.

In order to be trespassing, he needs to be notified verbally or it needs to be signed posted as such, which from the north west side were he came from I don't think it is. They will soon be fixing that no doubt.

Here's a wide shot of the site: https://twitter.com/RGVaerialphotos/status/1377291670761377798/photo/1

Associate
Boom goes the water tower.

ba919db4d38448e0445998b29f29c2b5

Associate
Nope, not from all the photos and video I've seen. The site is fairly open, it's only really the east side next to the road that has much of a fence.

In order to be trespassing, he needs to be notified verbally or it needs to be signed posted as such, which from the north west side were he came from I don't think it is. They will soon be fixing that no doubt.

Here's a wide shot of the site: https://twitter.com/RGVaerialphotos/status/1377291670761377798/photo/1

Mad that, millions of pounds of equipment open to access with nobody around!

Associate
Cosmic Perspective does it once again. Their videos never fail to impress.

As usual, watch with headphones to get the full effect. :)

Soldato

Skip to about 2m30s.
what a tool. thats exactly how you end up with spacex getting annoyed and erecting massive fences around the entire site so all the 24/7 camera feeds have a much restricted view.

Soldato
Never gets old seeing those things land. Also never gets old that the world’s richest man on paper names his ships after the god-like but often hilarious AIs from Iain M Banks (RIP) Culture universe.

Back
Top Bottom