Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
The thing I don't understand about the Dacia argument is... The fact that second hand cars exist. :p

The idea of spending 7K on a Dacia makes me want to peel off my skin. :eek:

I know, it's only a few years old but it is (in Romanian terms) fully loaded, satnav/parking sensors/rubbish aircon etc. It'll probably last me until I'm no longer fit to drive. Reviews were correct, it's the ideal car for someone who's not interested in cars.

That said, all the cars I'm looking at back in this thread are lovely, especially the old Corvette.

Caporegime
But would someone who isn't interested in cars not prefer to drive around in a comfier seat with less road noise and have switchgear which feels nicer? Those are tactile or sensory things! :D

Soldato
But would someone who isn't interested in cars not prefer to drive around in a comfier seat with less road noise and have switchgear which feels nicer? Those are tactile or sensory things! :D

Don't even get me started on the seats and gearbox, I'm not sure what 1970's bus they pulled them out of. It's also not the 4x4 so it has even less saving grace.

BUT! 30 quid tax, dirt cheap insurance, cheap parts and when some old dear loses control of her shopping trolley in Tesco and stoves a door in I'm not going to go crying to my insurance company.

I might get neons under the chrome bars like that dude who owned the Zafira.

Caporegime
Don't even get me started on the seats and gearbox, I'm not sure what 1970's bus they pulled them out of.
See, its not about liking cars or not! :p

come on really, you are no one to tell anyone what to drive :cry:

I'd rather drive my £600 Lexus and waft along in comfort than drive a £7000 Dacia and arrive at my destination deaf and with a sore rectum. (sorry Cuchulain) :p

Soldato
See, its not about liking cars or not! :p

I'd rather drive my £600 Lexus and waft along in comfort than drive a £7000 Dacia and arrive at my destination deaf and with a sore rectum. (sorry Cuchulain) :p

The seats are nice and plush, they just have no support so your head is either in the passenger seat or pressed against the drivers window when turning.

Soldato

Most people don't want to be messing around with repairs and MOT work every year though. At 7k I can totally see the appeal, although I wouldn't have one myself.

Caporegime
Most people don't want to be messing around with repairs and MOT work every year though. At 7k I can totally see the appeal, although I wouldn't have one myself.
I was offering mine up as an extreme example haha, but for 7K you can get something much much newer and less likely to cause MOT anxiety than my old Lexus! :p
Boyed up IS200?
Full grandad spec 1996 GS300 with paint falling off. :D

Back
Top Bottom