Show us your kitty cats

Man of Honour
This is my bed. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My bed is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my bed is useless. Without my bed, I am useless. I must sleep on my bed true. I must sleep better than my enemy who is trying to sleep here. I must hiss at him before he shoo's me.

/TheRifleCatsCreed

0g46XLs.jpg

Man of Honour
They’ve been super cute during lockdown. Coco has taken to stealing my gaming and office chair - also sleeping on my lap, but only when I’m on my gaming chair. They’ve been really great company. Back to work tomorrow, they are in for a shock!

Soldato
Oh dear Fernley gave us a big scare this weekend. I got up at 8 on Sunday and Fernley commandeered my spot as usual, but a few minutes later he freaked out and fell off the bed and couldn't use his back leg and was drunkenly meandering around but he recovered after 10 mins or so. A trip to Cat A&E and the vets said possibly a blood clot so they did some basic tests and said come back tomorrow for an ultrasound to check his heart.

Dropped him back at the vet first thing and after a second day worrying the vet called and said his heart is fine, no clots to be found. He is just an ******** cat!

He had his belly shaved though and is still quite sedated.

9VmYPU2h.jpg

Soldato

This is Lola. I got her last summer from a rescue shelter. I don't think I posted about her though. Age unknown but around 2-3 years old.

She was meant to be a fully indoors cat due to having lost a previous cat to a main road outside my flat last year but she loves the outdoors too much so I let her out "supervised" 3 times a day. Lola likes attempting to chase birds and squirrels but isn't good at it. She is also a terrible climber. She has her annoying moments but just so cute sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom