Games you're playing, and games...

Man of Honour
The Outer Worlds is getting bit repetitive, there are only 2/3 different enemy types so far and on the last mission I did it sent me back to the place I just come from to get something. I'll give it a couple more hours but so far other than looking nice in some parts its not got the same feel that Fall Out or Skyrim had there are too many other games to play to tempt me away from this

It does get a little repetitive, but it’s also pretty short (especially if you focus on the main quest) as it ends so abruptly, so not too long to finish. That said, there are better games that have just dropped or are about to drop on game pass.

Soldato
Struggling with the tedium. I mean, the medium. Just gets duller the further you go.

So taking a spin through Arkham Knight again. Too much driving, but still good fun.

Soldato
Fallout 4, I avoided this for so long after sinking so much time into Fallout 3 however since it's now available on Gamepass I couldn't resist. 20 hours in and I'm loving it, yes the graphics look a little basic/dated but the sheer size/detail of the world and its openness is brilliant.

Soldato
Fallout 4, I avoided this for so long after sinking so much time into Fallout 3 however since it's now available on Gamepass I couldn't resist. 20 hours in and I'm loving it, yes the graphics look a little basic/dated but the sheer size/detail of the world and its openness is brilliant.

I became obsessed with building settlements via bottle cap mining. At 1500 hours I had to stop.

Soldato
It would be brilliant if the reason why Horizon Zero Dawn is coming later than the other Play At Home games is because they’re doing a 60fps patch...
That would be perfect. I've started it twice but only a couple of hours each time. Performance wasn't always that great on the base PS4 and 60fps is so nice to have in open world games. I live in hope.

Last edited:
Soldato
It used to cause slowdown when smashing lots of crates.
Ah I suppose I wasn't that sensitive to it having played on the base PS4 for so long. I do see it if it drops a lot but I didn't mind it too much unless it is really jarring. Since I've had a PS5 I am all over 60fps though and 30 is very noticeable to me now. R&C is a lot of fun I'll give it a go tonight to see what's changed.

Soldato
Currently working my way through Halo Maater Chief collection. Halo Reach and Halo CE completed and now mid way into Halo 2. Loving revisiting the games, big blockbuster titles and remastered superbly and hard to believe how old some of these titles are.

Finding the story is a little easier to follow to, playing them in chronological order. Tended to find my play throughs in the past ended up just being shootfests.

Looking forward to the Mass Effect remasters now.

Man of Honour
Absolutely loving outriders. Have unlocked the shield barrier effect now and is an absolute blast. Tried the other classes, but devastator fits best for me. Haven’t tried coop yet, haven’t had much luck connecting. Load times are ridiculous on the X. Thank goodness for game pass, another game I probably wouldn’t have played.

Man of Honour
Absolutely loving outriders. Have unlocked the shield barrier effect now and is an absolute blast. Tried the other classes, but devastator fits best for me. Haven’t tried coop yet, haven’t had much luck connecting. Load times are ridiculous on the X. Thank goodness for game pass, another game I probably wouldn’t have played.

I'll be playing it strictly in 3 player coop. Everyone having the same coop games is one of the biggest advantages to Game Pass.

Caporegime

Ridiculously fast or slow load times on Series X?

Soldato

I'm confused, this game isn't on my gamepass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom