One Plus 9

Soldato
Had my 8pro for almost a year and it's as snappy as it was on day 1 still. Since going 5g I notice worse battery performance but it's still good. I have never used warp charge.

The 8 Pro is an absolute joy when it come to speed and smoothness. And it's one of the few phones that play nicely with Nova launcher and navigation gestures.

My 9 Pro drops today. Looking forward to it.

Soldato
The only news is that it's a keeper :D

uc

Soldato
First impressions over 8 Pro.

Screen is less curved and is now perfect for me. The Pine green finish in matte is also a beaut, really subtle and unique, no more mirror black. Not used the cam a whole lot yet but can tell pics are more detailed.

I loved the 8 Pro and this is a refined version with improved screen, cam, colourway and charging.

I was worried about the fingerprint placement being too low but in use its no issue. Aesthetically it would have looked better higher up as on the 8 Pro.

Associate
i couldn't resist, black with 128 arrived yesterday. so far-god its lovely! screen is great really fast and fluid. just need to set things up properly now.

Soldato
Ignoring the scoring this dude gives, the OP9 Pro camera looks pretty shocking here. The paint / smear effect on the pixels is clear to my eye and its getting pummeled is pure balance and detail terms by the 808.

Caporegime
How's the battery? A common theme in reviews is it can be drained before the end of the day (likely heavy use) and modest overall. Which is odd, as I remember the OP8/Pro doing well in reviews for battery performance.

The warp charging is great, but I am not sure if I would use it, especially as we start going back to the office.

Soldato
Yesterday: just over 5 hrs screen time with 25% remaining. Its good enough for my usage to get through a normal day.

And chargers are everywhere these days.

Edit.

The dynamic range on the UWA is just :cool: AF.

uc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom