Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I won't be able to remember them all tbh but the SNKRS app, End clothing (I have 2 accounts plus my GF has one so 3 Ls there), AFEW, sneakersnstuff, 43einhalb, offspring, size.. there's quite a few. I just draw the line at bots for some reason.

I'm a 43 year old man with a proper job, I'm not going that far for a pair of trainers.. eventually I'll either do what I've done and go to stockx if they're something I believe i HAVE to have (bacons have been that for a while) or move on and if I see really good reps perhaps consider that.
Ha thanks. Rabbit hole incoming.

Soldato
I just use SNKRS and SNS. Will have to check out End Clothing

Half decent sales from time to time too, picked up a few decent bits of North Face/Carhartt/Nike/Stussy... pretty good for grabbing yeezys if that's your thing too.

Nike raffles are farcical these days. The amount I enter I think I'd have more chance playing the lottery, I enter pretty much everything for Jordans/Dunks and Air Max 1/90 and very rarely win.

If you want to go right down the rabbit hole then I do enjoy an app called grailify, you get restock announcements and the like on there which are handy. It's the only app I allow to use vibrate lol.

I got these late last year, Air Max 90 Glasgow BSMNT... god knows why they restocked, they came out in 2019.. they appeared on the Nike app for about half an hour then gone again..

Never worn considering I've barely left the house and now trading at knocking on for £300...

lXNYWTq.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Bespoke, made out of oak by the landscapers.

They weight a ton and have been the source of much debate/argument... I honestly dread to imagine the cost, it's wrapped up in the full rework/landscaping/garden room/patios etc. I think I have about £100 a panel somewhere at the back of my head but it's hard to pick out the specific number in the overall price.

We've gone full grand designs, timescale/budget out of the window pretty much on day one.

Thanks, they look quality, we just have the standard panels that fall to bits after 6 years or so:D , I guess what you have will last ages.

Associate
Bought some plywood and built a wall to hold my tools:

Plywood wall put up and some french cleats:
aTRdV9y.jpg

Built some tool holders and attached them to the wall:
inYFLNn.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Bought some plywood and built a wall to hold my tools:

Plywood wall put up and some french cleats:
aTRdV9y.jpg

Built some tool holders and attached them to the wall:
inYFLNn.jpg

Nice work, I want to do the same when we buy a place, providing it has a garage. Currently all my tools are in the cupboard under the stairs and I have to break my back to get through the 5ft door whenever I need something.

Soldato
the SB Janoski Airs have to be some of the most comfortable trainers I've ever owned!

I wouldn't have skated in them though. Fresh grip tape would have your toes showing after a few sessions
These are one pair in my collection that I'm yet to wear purely because I paid retail for them... £110, they're worth circa £1400 unworn.

I entered because I love them but honestly I'm not sure I can wear them...

RlTbcCwh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom