Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Soldato
Feels a bit cheap at 20k. A pro squad can harvest that in a few mins breaking away from each other and knowing they can handle a group on there own. Combine money and boom know where it ends.

I just think it will be a perk that favours already strong players.

Historically these perks where reserved for the little guys who grinded challenges or went to bunkers rather than kills.

20k just does not feel like a lot in trio / quad

Soldato
Stim glitch is back

Foresight for 20K

Bombardment makes downtown pointless

AUG and FFAR still have 0.4s TTK

Rear grips still broken

45 rounds with LMG and cavalry barrel to kill a bertha

Good patch. Nice one. GG

Associate
Mine is running shocking since the update. I'd finally got it to a position where is was running nice and smooth with excellent visuals. Now, although it says it's locked at 144fps, 0% packet loss, 15 ping, it feels stuttery and choppy (cpu usage at 30% and GPU at 90%). Think I may completely uninstall the game, remove all trace of it and then start from scratch.

Caporegime
Mine is running shocking since the update. I'd finally got it to a position where is was running nice and smooth with excellent visuals. Now, although it says it's locked at 144fps, 0% packet loss, 15 ping, it feels stuttery and choppy (cpu usage at 30% and GPU at 90%). Think I may completely uninstall the game, remove all trace of it and then start from scratch.

Wang! Exactly the same as me, lower frame rates and it also feels stuttery and choppy. Was perfectly fine before ( bar the cheating ***ers )

Associate
Stim glitch is back

Foresight for 20K

Rear grips still broken

Good patch. Nice one. GG

They really need to take warzone away from Raven and give it to a dedicated team. Raven seemingly can't even write patch notes properly.

Also the RCXD can't go up stairs in warzone.
From the awful dmr meta which took way too long to address, the aug and ffar meta is just dull and they didn't address it so they can sell more skins for both of them.

Warzone has gotten me back into cod after not playing it since black ops 2 but the way the cold war integration has been dealt with and dev swap has been nothing short of awful for the game. Attachments have been a mess for two seasons and still are.

Soldato
Stim glitch is back

Foresight for 20K

Rear grips still broken

Good patch. Nice one. GG

TTK is always theoretical when the streamers talk about it as its usually impossible to hit every bullet once you factor in distance and recoil which are another contributing factor for TTK. Everyone would be running the Oden otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom