*** Nintendo Switch ***

fez

fez

Caporegime
I got a 2nd hand Switch last September and been playing on it most days. Put about 160 hours into so far, mostly made up of Zelda Link's Awakening, Super Mario Party, 3D All-Stars (Mario Galaxy) and 3D World + Bowser's Fury. I play these docked. On handheld, I enjoy the 51 Worldwide Games compilation in the car or when I'm at my parents (as I'm their +1 / support bubble thingy).

Theres plenty of cracking games on the Switch, I've just had it since launch so I have gone through a lot of them.

Soldato
just finished the village quests for monster hunter, apparently a massive patch coming in april that will add proper high rank etc, think ill have a go at the hub quests now once these credits stop rolling :)

EDIT: after the credits i now have 5 star village quests to do, let the game begin :)

Soldato
Just purchased Pokémon shield, I know it gets a bit mixed reviews but I've only played 2 Pokémon games which was yellow and emerald so I don't think I'll be burnt out of the series yet. Is the season pass any good, does it add anything to the main game at the start or is it all end game content?

Associate
Just purchased Pokémon shield, I know it gets a bit mixed reviews but I've only played 2 Pokémon games which was yellow and emerald so I don't think I'll be burnt out of the series yet. Is the season pass any good, does it add anything to the main game at the start or is it all end game content?

Pokemon Shield was my first Pokemon game. I found it mediocre. It is incredibly easy. I managed to complete the main story with the first 5 Pokemon I was given / captured without losing a single battle. I just stocked up on potions and revives. The story is nonsense. You can play the game whilst watching something else as most of the time you are just selecting something from a menu. I don't know if other Pokemon games are the same as sword / shield but this will be my first and last Pokemon game.

Soldato
Pokemon Shield was my first Pokemon game. I found it mediocre. It is incredibly easy. I managed to complete the main story with the first 5 Pokemon I was given / captured without losing a single battle. I just stocked up on potions and revives. The story is nonsense. You can play the game whilst watching something else as most of the time you are just selecting something from a menu. I don't know if other Pokemon games are the same as sword / shield but this will be my first and last Pokemon game.

Pokemon Shield/Sword are very easy, even as far as this series goes; this game was charming but very rushed and it shows.
Pokemon Legends Arceus next year is looking more promising.

Soldato
I’m not sure I’d say the Pokemon game was rushed. What it is is exactly the same as previous games in the series in a lightly different setting. People got mad about that but that’s all Pokemon games have ever been since the beginning.

Soldato
just finished the village quests for monster hunter, apparently a massive patch coming in april that will add proper high rank etc, think ill have a go at the hub quests now once these credits stop rolling :)

EDIT: after the credits i now have 5 star village quests to do, let the game begin :)
I thought HR is in hub quests... I haven't finished village yet (on Magnamalo urgent quest at the moment) but from watching streamers play it many are on HR hub quests grinding high level gear. Which is also why you get those special missions after a while to skip all the fluff in hub.

I also believe village quests go up to 6 star, hub to 7 HR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom