Police officer killed in US Capitol attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-56620242

Sad to see, and will be interesting to see who's behind this.

• Capitol Police say a suspect "rammed a vehicle" into officers at a vehicle access point to the Capitol complex in Washington
  • The suspect then got out of the vehicle holding a knife and ran towards officers
  • One officer has died of their injuries, another is hurt. The suspect died after being shot by police
  • Capitol police say the incident "does not appear to be terrorism-related"

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Judging by 'does not appear to be terrorism-related' I'm guessing a white dude, because apparently they can't be terrorists.

Time will tell!

Caporegime
CNN making out he was anti-government so I guess anyone who criticises government is potentially a danger now.

Soldato
Judging by 'does not appear to be terrorism-related' I'm guessing a white dude, because apparently they can't be terrorists.

Time will tell!
Haven't you had the memo. New administration, now anyone who for a moment could be mistaken as white or at first glance with no effort as having had a racist motive is a "far right" or " white supremacist" terrrorist.

Kill some people because you've got a mental condition and have an issue with sex workers - white supremacist
Kill some people in a supermarket and you're a Syrian 1st Gen immigrant but can be mistaken for white amercian from a distance by a camera crew - white supremacist
Kill a copper with your car - white supremacist..... until it turns out your black......... but then they find out you're into Nation of Islam *sigh - relax* now you're an easy to categorise islamist terrorist.

Except of course none of those are really true.

Soldato
Hmmm not terrorist related, but dead guy has links to the Nation of Islam......riiiight
The two aren't mutually exclusive, no matter what GD default view or speculation is.. Example If I posted some things online about Christianity then went and ran 2 policemen over, would that automatically make it a Christian terrorist attack?

Soldato
Obviously it is a terrorist attack, which is exactly like the attacks in London.

Guy was a member of basically a religious cult.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom