• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
You can also buy the EA Play 12 months cards for £17ish which convert to 4 months GamePass Ultimate even while you current sub is active. Good way of extending the 3 years after 6months or so.

Soldato
Been really impressed with my Series X since I purchased on release day.

But the only game I play is Warzone and I'm a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber which is daft really considering all the games I have access to.

Really impressed with 1080p 120hz in Warzone that really feels like next gen on consoles to me.

Crossplay enabled being forced on all the time on Xbox is annoying in Warzone.

PlayStation is the only platform you can disable Crossplay.

I'm looking to buy a PS5 when I see stock or even trade a my Series X for a PS5.

Last edited:
Soldato
Been really impressed with my Series X since I purchased on release day.

But the only game I play is Warzone and I'm a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber which is daft really considering all the games I have access to.

Really impressed with 1080p 120hz in Warzone that really feels like next gen on consoles to me.

Crossplay enabled being forced on all the time on Xbox is annoying in Warzone.

PlayStation is the only platform you can disable Crossplay.

I'm looking to buy a PS5 when I see stick or even trade a my Series X for a PS5.

Not really worth keeping it if you barely make use of it other than with Warzone.

If that will stay the case definitely worth looking at a PS5 to avoid the PC lobbies.

Soldato
havent bought the console yet but all seems easy enough thanks :)

Ahhh ok well little tip if going for the Brazilian 36 months for £90ish - make sure when you have the vpn on and inputting your 12 month codes refuse the extra months as only 36 months can be redeemed so any bonus month will make it so you can't redeem the last 12 month code.

Soldato
does the series x continue charging the internal battery
when the console is off (instant on) and the controller
is still connected to the series X via the usb-c cable?
there is no charging light on the play an charge kit.

Soldato
200 more than my Audeze, no way jose. Can get the bloody console for that price.

Yup. But at least they're for sale on Microsoft Store. So you can knock any Rewards credit off that £450, and then buy discounted Xbox gift cards to bring the cost down further. Time the gift card purchase right and they might not wind up costing much more than the Audeze (e.g. you could get £100 cards for £78 on Eneba a few days ago).

Soldato
Yup. But at least they're for sale on Microsoft Store. So you can knock any Rewards credit off that £450, and then buy discounted Xbox gift cards to bring the cost down further. Time the gift card purchase right and they might not wind up costing much more than the Audeze (e.g. you could get £100 cards for £78 on Eneba a few days ago).

It's more the diminishing returns on audio quality at a certain price point. I get what you're saying about the price though.
I've listened to a lot of headphones over the years and the ones I tend to gravitate to are usually in the 200-300 range. Above that and I was getting less impressed.

Soldato
Guys I am gutted, just found out for the past 3 months been a pringles promotion every can is 7 days of GPU and I buy 3 a week lol.

So I have thrown away approx 36 weeks worth of GPU. But the promotion is still on up until first week of may for those who dont know.

Man of Honour
Guys I am gutted, just found out for the past 3 months been a pringles promotion every can is 7 days of GPU and I buy 3 a week lol.

So I have thrown away approx 36 weeks worth of GPU. But the promotion is still on up until first week of may for those who dont know.
I think the bigger problem is eating half a pack of Pringles a day.

Soldato
Has anyone else played star wars squadrons on the X and noticed the constant FPS drops on certain levels?

It's driving me insane one map it'll be fine then another it's jittering constantly

Not sure what the issue is I've googled it and can only find one person with one reply on Reddit with a similar issue

Soldato
GP given me a new dilemma. I want to play Yazuza 7. I could get it for a fiver using my nectar points but then I think well it may come to GP in future given the others did so should I wait. Not like I haven't got enough to play.

Soldato
GP given me a new dilemma. I want to play Yazuza 7. I could get it for a fiver using my nectar points but then I think well it may come to GP in future given the others did so should I wait. Not like I haven't got enough to play.

You played all the previous ones? If not do them first, if you have might be worth waiting as they should all come to GP at some point.

Back
Top Bottom