Looking for easy shooting games?

Associate
So I really enjoyed playing the modern combat games franchise on mobile like Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, modern combat 3 etc. I found them easy to play, well I suppose because it was on mobile, but yes I really got into these. Unfortunately, most of these games are no longer available on mobile.

I now game on my pc and have tried games like call of duty World War 2, as I really enjoy history but found that game a bit too hard. What pc shooter games would you recommend, which are easy to play and along the same line as the mobile modern combat games please?.

Associate
from my many many many years (god Iam old ) of experiance

I just had a forced year out from fps shooters due to a damaged joint and its now taken me 5 weeks to get my groove back and slowly improving

when I retired from CS I was a walking god of death 3 years of WOW later I was like a fps cripple for a while

tips-

make a effort to find a clan playing with others helps a lot it motivates and encourages you to succeed talk to people you squad friends are there to be made

movement can more than make up for reactions dont be static and think ahead ( old me was lightning 20 year older me is not but I can adapt )

you need to pick a game and practice practice practice if you trying warzone drop into something that lets you shoot a lot the basics are the same in all games

Mouse drop the in game till your finding it hard to snapshop and react then slowly raise your sensitivity till its perfect

consistant frames its all about that counter not moving and latencey dont chase the big big numbers

practice some more in my heyday used to train and play 5-10 hours a day

have fun

a little bit of a ramble there sorry

when Battlefield is released later in the year come find me if your playing

Associate
OP
from my many many many years (god Iam old ) of experiance

I just had a forced year out from fps shooters due to a damaged joint and its now taken me 5 weeks to get my groove back and slowly improving

when I retired from CS I was a walking god of death 3 years of WOW later I was like a fps cripple for a while

tips-

make a effort to find a clan playing with others helps a lot it motivates and encourages you to succeed talk to people you squad friends are there to be made

movement can more than make up for reactions dont be static and think ahead ( old me was lightning 20 year older me is not but I can adapt )

you need to pick a game and practice practice practice if you trying warzone drop into something that lets you shoot a lot the basics are the same in all games

Mouse drop the in game till your finding it hard to snapshop and react then slowly raise your sensitivity till its perfect

consistant frames its all about that counter not moving and latencey dont chase the big big numbers

practice some more in my heyday used to train and play 5-10 hours a day

have fun

a little bit of a ramble there sorry

when Battlefield is released later in the year come find me if your playing
Thanks for the helpful and speedy recovery with your joints...

Associate
spending my time getting used to warzone atm

Think I have made some positive steps winning most 1v1 encounters at medium to short now

Soldato
The only shooter I was able to get into recently was apex legends.

All these sort of games will seem differcult at first but the more you play, learn about weapons maps and tactics etc the better you will get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom