RGB lighting setup

Associate
Hi all,

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread. I am a bit unsure about RGB systems and wondering if anyone can help.

I have 2 Antec Prizm 140mm fans at the front of my case which are connected to the antec fan/RGB controller. The connection from this has a 3 pin ARGB connector (female).

I was also lucky enough to get one of the Sapphire 6700XT cards in the recent drop which have a 3 pin male ARGB connector.

My motherboard is the asrock AB350M pro 4 motherboard, which has a 4 pin RGB header.

So basically I have 3 pin adapters on my graphics card and fan controller, but only a 4 pin header on my motherboard. I've tried searching but not found anything conclusive - is there anyway I can link these together to allow me to control all RGB lighting through one system?

If it makes any difference I'm not after crazy LED lighting, I would just like it to be easier to switch on/off and show the same colours.

Last edited:
Soldato
if your motherboard doesn't support 3pin argb then you'll need an rgb hub you can control over usb using software.

there are also argb controllers you can get which don't require software and use a remote control.

Back
Top Bottom