The "Top Gear", Season 24/25/26 thread

Soldato
This is not true. It’s not been true since about 2012. The newer Model S and Model X have even done away with the battery pre-heating required to get into Ludicrous or Ludicrous Plus modes. You can just select them now. And the Model 3 and Model Y can be hammered right down to zero battery.
Not really true though, they can't even complete 1 full lap of nordschleife on full power.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Man of Honour
Not watched the tribute episode yet as I don't think the other half would have any idea what was going on.

Watched the original ep4 on iplayer though and it was a good giggle with a nice piece on the GR Yaris.

Soldato
I liked the tribute, however there didn't seem to be anything from Chris Evans on there which I thought was strange. Could tell the others really missed her though:(.

Man of Honour
Maybe would work better if he was playing off Chris or something - I find his presentation a little awkward like someone who has been around people who are naturally good at presenting (as is probably the case) enough to mimic what they do but doesn't quite carry it off.

His heart is obviously in it but he needs to find a style of his own instead of trying to be someone he isn't.

Back
Top Bottom