Poll: Has anyone broken their iPhone 12 screen?

Have you broken your iPhone 12 screen?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • No

Votes: 36 97.3%

• Total voters
Commissario
We did this with the iPhone 11 and the general consensus was the the screen was a lot stronger than any previous models and breakages were few and far between.

Someone has mentioned scratches in another thread which reminded me about this so I thought we could do it again.

A always, the new screen on the iPhone 12 variants is claimed to be the best yet so let's see how that relates to us in the real world.

Soldato
Nope. Don’t think I’ve scratched it either. Not using a screen protector but I do have one of those clear cases from Apple which has a big rim around the edge. Phone has been dropped a few times onto tarmac, the case is ruined around the corners but the phone itself is undamaged. Don’t doubt how protective those cases might be, for me they’ve been awesome.

Man of Honour
I'd personally never trust the screen anyway so I use a pretty robust case with full cover. It's one of those things you just don't really want to test. Like automatic braking on a car.

Soldato
No and its still looking very good, no screen protector and i'd say its been more resistant than the 11 was. The bezel has a blemish on it that I can feel when I run my finger round.

Associate
Mine is still good as new, 12 Pro Max got it on release day and after being impressed with the reports on its toughness decided for the first time ever not to bother with a case or screen protector.

It has fallen out of my pocket once and landed on my tiled kitchen floor, crapped myself but couldn't find any blemishes at all.

Back
Top Bottom