** NIK'S ANNUAL B-GRADE BLOWOUT!!!! **

Soldato
Sorry Dude. Never had great speakers before but I could instantly tell the difference! They are awesome
Obviously it's my loss for trying to save a few quid so nothing to worry, glad you're enjoying them. I'm happy more people can enjoy a good quality sound as most don't know what they're missing about. I've got few other bits so wasn't that desperate for them, perhaps it was meant to be ;).

Some good deals in there shame nothing I need in particular!

Soldato
Hi guys,

I've been through as we had a ton of peripherals and monitors get booked into b-grade over the weekend.

Dropped my pants on a ton of them.

Buy anytrhing you can while its still tere and email offerwsw if the prices still aren't low enouigh for you!

Hope everyone who's ordered so far is enjoying their goodies!

havnt seen anything different over weekend?

Associate
@NikTheSHNIK

Ah - turns out my B-grade Edifier speakers were not all rosy. The remote control was a bit patchy at first which I assumed was a battery problem. I have put fresh batteries in today but the remote does not do anything. Not even a red light when pressing buttons.

What's the best way to deal with this? I really like the speakers so don't want to lose them at the fantastic price I paid.

Soldato
@NikTheSHNIK

Ah - turns out my B-grade Edifier speakers were not all rosy. The remote control was a bit patchy at first which I assumed was a battery problem. I have put fresh batteries in today but the remote does not do anything. Not even a red light when pressing buttons.

What's the best way to deal with this? I really like the speakers so don't want to lose them at the fantastic price I paid.

is it the round circular one ? its $14.99 from Edifier although the shipping kills it but might be able to get one from somewhere else ? Try the UK website ?

Associate
is it the round circular one ? its $14.99 from Edifier although the shipping kills it but might be able to get one from somewhere else ? Try the UK website ?

Yeah, it's the little round remote. I did try looking on the UK website with no joy. The Aussie website doesn't even let you select UK as a destination for shipping. Also, if I do end up paying a high shipping cost, that would pretty much negate the B-grade discount.....

Associate
Happy to report Edifier have good customer support and that they are sending me a replacement remote. Assuming that works fine, then I have a cracking set of speakers for the price.

Associate
Ordered LG 32" UN32880 in the sale on Friday.
Expected to receive it today, DPD delivered yesterday.

Started to set it up today. Looks in perfect condition from what I can see. Well pleased with the deal I did with Nik.

Back
Top Bottom