Nice pongs and gorgeous whiffs. The Aftershave thread!

hux

hux

Soldato
Will got Toy Boy and I'm a bit disappointed in that it smells great, love it but for some reason the strength isn't there, either that or It's my nose.

Anyway it seems a few reviews are the same, so either they've changed the formula it they have qc issues.

It is however a quality scent, and I feel it'll grow on me with use.

Certainly can't grumble at the price, it puts many frags out there to shame.

Soldato
Oud Bleu notes from the website

Bit of a bizarre one this, I've got this on today and it's pleasant enough nothing too overpowering (think i tried it the day after i got it as well) but i thought there was a familiar aroma to the fragrance but I couldn't think where I'd smelt it before.......until today....I will need to double check once I've showered tonight but I'm sure there are hints of the following.....

https://www.wilko.com/febreze-bathr...VCp7tCh3zhApuEAQYASABEgILAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
:eek:

There is a richer undertone which is more like an aftershave but the freshness of the top notes ring true with an air freshener! :o

Soldato
Bit of a bizarre one this, I've got this on today and it's pleasant enough nothing too overpowering (think i tried it the day after i got it as well) but i thought there was a familiar aroma to the fragrance but I couldn't think where I'd smelt it before.......until today....I will need to double check once I've showered tonight but I'm sure there are hints of the following.....

https://www.wilko.com/febreze-bathr...VCp7tCh3zhApuEAQYASABEgILAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
:eek:

There is a richer undertone which is more like an aftershave but the freshness of the top notes ring true with an air freshener! :o
For how much it costs I’d expect better than that. :S

nam

nam

Soldato
anyone seen this :eek:, never heard of Armaf before and did not know that Creed has changed it's formula , last time got creed aventus was in 2018

Soldato
Anyone else think the new Fragrantica is utter dog? Looks like it's been designed by a GCSE student.

Also, anyone else find themselves not bothered about fragrance right now? Haven't touched my collection in weeks.

hux

hux

Soldato
Where have you been!? :p

There's also CDN Milestone (Millesime Imperial) and of course CDN Intense Man (Aventus).

Got Sillage last week, still can't stick the name. But I I'm amazed at how good it is for so cheap.

Not the last word in projection or longevity, but the scent they nailed or near as.

Associate
Can someone recommend me a new fragrance for spring/summer at upto £75 mark. Need something with great longevity, and decent silage would be a bonus.

My current daily wearers that I would consider 'fresher' are Sauvage, Profumo, Dylan Blue, 1million and Layton by Parfums De Marly. So something a bit different to these.

Bonus points if its at John Lewis because I have a voucher I want rid of.

Soldato
Can someone recommend me a new fragrance for spring/summer at upto £75 mark. Need something with great longevity, and decent silage would be a bonus.

My current daily wearers that I would consider 'fresher' are Sauvage, Profumo, Dylan Blue, 1million and Layton by Parfums De Marly. So something a bit different to these.

Bonus points if its at John Lewis because I have a voucher I want rid of.

Versace man eau fraiche

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Lots in our WhatsApp group had a split of it, seems the general consensus is that it's good but nothing great.

Back
Top Bottom