BO55 ....

Associate
Am I the only one that thinks "what a ****" when I see a number plate that has this on it or one of the many variations of it?

I would go as far as to say you're probably one of the worst employers if you need to use a number plate to tell people you're a manager/owner of a company, especially when it's on a rented german bland-mobile.

I have one, but its on a gold chain and I only wear it round my neck while making love and listening to early 90's Hip Hop.

Associate
does anyone get pulled for stuff like that anymore? I see so many cars with blacked out from side windows, so dodgy!!
I would guess it depends on the area / if theyre known to police.

I have a friend who seems to be a police magnet - completely legal car but seems to get pulled over a lot for it. Where as the rest of us seem to be fine. Just a weird one.

Soldato
I never thought I would have a personal plate, but snagged one last year with <my initials> 04 OOF - it makes me chuckle, my daughters (as gamers) find it funny, and my wife thinks it is silly:)
It does not look out of place on my 740Ld :rolleyes:

Soldato
I guess it's a form of self expression. Some people get their face tattooed, some people get a private plate. I have a private plate, but so far have resisted face tattoos.

Regarding value, I got mine for £400 when the DVLA started selling plates directly, about 15 years ago. If it's now worth less or more, so be it. I'll never get one which better resembles my name, so I'm keeping it.

I actually like those 3d/4d plates, in a standard font. Someone from motors pointed out that they're reminiscent of those old plates from many years ago, where the digits were glued on. Half of the time 1 or 2 digits would have fallen off but you could still see the outline!

Soldato
The coach driver should've asked someone to watch him back if his excuse for not moving was he cannot see behind him. Regardless of who had right of way, the coach driver was working at the time, with his employers details emblazoned in huge writing on the coach. He should have just moved.

Of course the VW driver is an idiot. I would've just moved out of his way and done a massive overbite grin as he went by.
sne9z.jpg

Soldato
I've not watched the video with sound, only skipped through it. I've prejudge the guy:)cry:), but surely even retards must realise its much easier for a car to reverse compared to a coach, and also I've always found the bigger vehicle wins.

Back
Top Bottom