What was the last decent RPG ?

Associate
Kingdom come, divinity original sin 2.
Once my computer is up and running I'll be playing those again. I've never completed those but did really enjoy them.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Really what plannet do you live on ?

It was good, but not better than the first one and pillars trounces all over it.

Soldato
It's funny, everytime I see a complaining post about TW3, and check the poster, it's the good old same old chroniclard. For years and years now. Never change :p

He's not wrong though is he. I play games to actually play them not sit listening to hours of dialogue.
Cut scenes are there to bridge gaps between gameplay, in TW3 they replaced gameplay and in my view actually hid some of the major flaws it has, such as the combat which is just feels like a roly poly button mash at heart to me. Also its awful with a M&K and I dont play with controllers.

According to Steam I've spent 37 hours in TW3, I suspect only about half of that is actually playing. Still on the flip I get it, the story, atmosphere, the world building, quests and content are excellent and worth the price of admission and I do agree its a masterpiece. Just not one I can get into for the above reasons.

Soldato
I play games to actually play them not sit listening to hours of dialogue.
And that's your prerogative and CDP clearly isn't making games for you (or him). Meanwhile, for me, well written dialogue and beautifully designed worlds are my favourite parts of any videogame, so CDP makes games for me.

Back
Top Bottom