Humble Choice

Soldato
OP
Careful with that, Humble has gone a bit mad in last few months and randomly seem to use the ban hammer for that.

https://old.reddit.com/r/GameDealsM...ware_of_humble_bundles_gift_links_there_have/

Doesn't seem to be any specific thing that triggers it, humble just seem to be throwing the ban hammer around randomly when you give away too many games from the bundles.

Yeah, I know about that. I don't use gift links, and I claim all the keys and store them in a spreadsheet. Also got all the Trove games stored on a spare drive. A ban won't matter much as AFAIK they can't revoke keys.

Soldato
I got $4 in January and accepted, $2 last month and declined and $4 again this month but still declined. So it depends what you did last month I think.

Seems that way.

I got $4 off for February and just went to pause for March and was offered $2. Still took it as £7.50 for Control alone + wait for season pass discount is still worth it + a couple of other games in there I want to try after going through the list.

Associate
I didn't get an offer again after trying the pause trick, two times I've tried it this month and no discount. :(

Also tried previous months and it didn't work, only managed to get a discount one time.
Humble doesn't like me. :(

Soldato
just a little heads up for anyone who got this months bundle the control season pass is £5.30 on humble if anyone is interested. think it still works out cheaper than buying the ultimate edition key on cdkeys considering we got the other games. no doubt it will be a freebie on epic at some point though.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/control-season-pass
Thanks for the heads-up!

Can't type for toffee
Don
Thought I paused mine back in December, Was a humble classic plan.
Turns out its been flat out cancelled :(

So I would be going from $9 a month for all the games each month .... to £12 for 3 game selections each month of 16 quid for 9 game selections, Will pass

Grabbed Games Pass unlimited for 70quid for 3 year instead

Soldato
April month choices and got to say I can't see anything interesting there. Also already own Aven Colony of those twelve games. If anyone knows if any of the other 11 might be worth keeping let me know, otherwise I be pausing this month as well. :p

4YjcJtf.gif

Associate
Shenmue III for me, loved the originals on Dreamcast, was going to buy it anyway, so will be getting this months.
I've read it's not for everyone and doesn't get great reviews, but I would at least like to try it.

Apart from Shenmue III, not bothered about the others.

Ree

Ree

Associate
Where did you hear about this please?

Got an email about it.

ecda522e221d34e0e459595e1a5b7bb4.png

Back
Top Bottom