Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
What's going on in WZ with those warning messages, to take shelter etc.? Is there some big game event taking place? Had lots of missiles flying overhead in Plunder last night, warning message across the screen and then...nothing happened.

It's getting nuked for new map, I suppose.

Associate
Cheers Manface. I don't read any social media to do with WZ. I just jump on for a few games of Plunder every other day and then usually rage quit!

Caporegime
What's going on in WZ with those warning messages, to take shelter etc.? Is there some big game event taking place? Had lots of missiles flying overhead in Plunder last night, warning message across the screen and then...nothing happened.

I was expecting a "BIG Event" but meh all show and nothing else.

Associate
Any of you guys running with the "Blue Dot Reticle?"

Whats it like? I'm on the last part of the grind, 25/150 of three kills without getting killed.
I've been putting that challenge off for a while but finished it the other day. Blue dot on the Holo sight is pretty good to be fair, I don't use dot sights on my main gun as a rule but I might give it a go with the blue dot, works well with the MP5 and M4 so far.

I've just finished the Krueger unlock challenge a few minutes ago, 25 finishing moves, that's taken me a while!

Did anyone manage to get any of the easter egg blueprints?
I managed to get the..
Enigma (Amax)
Firebrand (Bruen)
Mud Drauber (MP7)
Fluid Dynamics (Kar98k)

I completed the Bay of pigs (SKS) challenge but for some reason it did not give me the gun.
These were hard to get as there were people camping the drops all the time but good fun.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been putting that challenge off for a while but finished it the other day. Blue dot on the Holo sight is pretty good to be fair, I don't use dot sights on my main gun as a rule but I might give it a go with the blue dot, works well with the MP5 and M4 so far.

I've just finished the Krueger unlock challenge a few minutes ago, 25 finishing moves, that's taken me a while!

Did anyone manage to get any of the easter egg blueprints?
I managed to get the..
Enigma (Amax)
Firebrand (Bruen)
Mud Drauber (MP7)
Fluid Dynamics (Kar98k)

I completed the Bay of pigs (SKS) challenge but for some reason it did not give me the gun.
These were hard to get as there were people camping the drops all the time but good fun.

I've got the Mud Drauber blueprint. One of my mates in a quads picked it up and did the challenge

Associate
I've got the Mud Drauber blueprint. One of my mates in a quads picked it up and did the challenge
I found it easier in solos to be honest. I got 2 blueprints in solos and 2 in duos and although there was the expected camping at the helicopter drops it was harder for me in duos with at least one team camping.

Soldato
I found it easier in solos to be honest. I got 2 blueprints in solos and 2 in duos and although there was the expected camping at the helicopter drops it was harder for me in duos with at least one team camping.
I found it way easier in Quads. My mate was off doing the easter egg crap and unlocking me a blueprint whilst I was busy wiping a team out :D

Soldato
Destroy 5 enemy field upgrades with the Engineer or Spotter Perks

Spotter enabled but I cannot see any Field Upgrades anywhere any more. Any tips on how to do this in Warzone?

Soldato
Wondering why the Aug felt so crap today, and it turns out there was another nerf patch today, so that explains it.

However, the FFAR felt great, but apparently that's also been nerfed!

Soldato
Does the whole team get it?

Our team members never got the notification when someone completed it, never checked though mind.

Not overly bother by blueprints to be honest, more for the money.
Yep, whole team gets them. Im not bothered about them either

Wondering why the Aug felt so crap today, and it turns out there was another nerf patch today, so that explains it.

However, the FFAR felt great, but apparently that's also been nerfed!

The FFAR doesnt seem to have been nerfed. Its practically the only weapon people are using and so overpowering up close i've given up on other ARs and gone back to the FFAR too. TTK comparing to other 50 / 60 round ARs is a lot better.

What are they supposed to have nerfed on it? I wish they would include changes in patch notes instead of just the notes from 1.30.6

Associate
ADS is noticibly slower on ffar. But it's still an absolute killing machine. Mac10 might beat it close up due to the ads speed. I dont see any other SMGs being able to do that though.

Aug users are just switching over to the m16, so the burst rifle meta isn't going anywhere.

Started using the AS VAL, pretty solid choice for taking on the FFAR. Also well balanced as the previous devs only gave it a 30 round mag max. As opposed to Ravens herp deep approach for making OP guns with huge ammo capacities so they lack the draw back MW stuff had.

Back
Top Bottom