Star Trek: Picard

Associate
Ooooh, Q rocks up at a 'shattering' moment for Picard.
Could we see/hear of the death of a TNG crew member? If so, I'd guess Beverly. This could also allow Wesley to cameo in some fashion. This would certainly hurt Picard as they seemingly never did get married (and divorced) like the TNG finale suggested. He'd be full of regret with things left unsaid.
Then step in Q, probably with the guise of putting humanity on trial or some other machination, who will ultimately allow Picard to revisit the past and maybe along the way allow him to put things right, because deep down he wants to see him happy. Q is selfish and arrogant but he does seem to have a soft spot for the ent-d crew, particularly Picard.
If they're jumping around in the past we might even see a ds9 tribbles style episode where they're on the ent-d during the events of an older episode?!

Soldato
OP
Whoopi Goldberg was confirmed about a year ago

Interesting Q is coming back though....let's hope this season is better than the last one...which let's be fair, was a parody

Soldato
OP
Ooooh, Q rocks up at a 'shattering' moment for Picard.
Could we see/hear of the death of a TNG crew member? If so, I'd guess Beverly. This could also allow Wesley to cameo in some fashion. This would certainly hurt Picard as they seemingly never did get married (and divorced) like the TNG finale suggested. He'd be full of regret with things left unsaid.
Then step in Q, probably with the guise of putting humanity on trial or some other machination, who will ultimately allow Picard to revisit the past and maybe along the way allow him to put things right, because deep down he wants to see him happy. Q is selfish and arrogant but he does seem to have a soft spot for the ent-d crew, particularly Picard.
If they're jumping around in the past we might even see a ds9 tribbles style episode where they're on the ent-d during the events of an older episode?!

That is utterly brilliant, and probably will never happen. I'd love to see it though.

Caporegime
Looking forward to this - timey wimey, Q etc. But not sure how they can span it out over a full season.

I'd prefer they didn't, this entire season for a single storyline routine is irritating. You just get filler episodes that do almost nothing to advance the story, then you get other episodes where it looks like things got out of hand and they had to cut things down to make it all fit into the run time.

Soldato
This is going to be a train wreck. Any use of Q abilities to reset the timeline is straight up deus ex machina and if that's the case we would have been better served if the series never existed in the first place. And if that doesnt happen, then it'll probably involve Q finishing his trial of humanity and making a judgement and look at the state of humans in Picard. What's Q's ruling likely to be on that? condemnation of the entire human race? wiped from existence perhaps? Actually after robot Picard, that last one is probably the best option :rolleyes:

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Bold statement that.... very bold.

Correct though.

My bet is even more WOKE than discovery where a 60lb hottie can flatten a 220lb badass in a neck lock in 20 seconds. Bit like normal TV

Back
Top Bottom