• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official OCUK Cinebench R23 Benchmark Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
@LtMatt what frequency was that 1,715 ST point run at? if 5Ghz is about 1,640 your run must have been around 5.4Ghz, no one on standard cooling is beating that this generation.
It was done using PBO and Curve Optimizer Bug. I think at most the frequency was 5.2Ghz, but i can't be sure as it was fluctuating anywhere from 5.05-5.2Ghz so it was not locked at any one frequency.

No problem. Sorry its taken so long, i've done over half my catching up, it will be done in a day or so. :)
Much obliged sir.
Done up to Post #200.
Guys, can we get some more Intel in here please this is ridiculous.
No one is using Intel these days apart from our good friend Dave. :p

Caporegime
OP
New intel chips should be able to challenge in this in the single threaded section.
@Dave2150 get posting your r23 results, it should be right up there in single.

Yes, Rocket Lake IPC in this is a bit better than Comet Lake, but i don't think its enough to challenge @LtMatt, Not unless @Dave2150 can get near 6Ghz with his 11900K.

Post <#210 Done.

Caporegime
5.2Ghz my Arse. come off it, some of these guys are running that and not getting near :p
Second place score (gerrardfraser) is done with the CPU at 5.175Ghz, so my 5.2Ghz sounds about right.

I suspect the people who are running close to my frequency but are further behind in score are seeing clock stretching which is impacting their score/performance.

Caporegime
OP
Second place score (gerrardfraser) is done with the CPU at 5.175Ghz, so my 5.2Ghz sounds about right.

I suspect the people who are running close to my frequency but are further behind in score are seeing clock stretching which is impacting their score/performance.

The struggle is keeping it cool enough to keep those high clocks, having to run a negative Curve Optimiser probably is stretching the clocks a bit, i'm getting so used to this system now i can actually feel that happening, it gets to a point where while its stable its just not quite as nice, smooth or snappy on the Desktop as it is if you don't run such an aggressive Curve Optimiser.

Its all really quite interesting how all this stuff works.

Caporegime
The struggle is keeping it cool enough to keep those high clocks, having to run a negative Curve Optimiser probably is stretching the clocks a bit, i'm getting so used to this system now i can actually feel that happening, it gets to a point where while its stable its just not quite as nice, smooth or snappy on the Desktop as it is if you don't run such an aggressive Curve Optimiser.

Its all really quite interesting how all this stuff works.
Yep, if you keep temps lower it will boost higher. I did it on a cold winter morning, with the air conditioner on full blast. Room was 14c if i recall and my testicles were like grapes. But, no one can beat it - yet. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom