Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
When it says precision, is it specifically for minute delicate tasks, very small screws, electronics and what not?
Can't recall ever seeing a screwdriver without any grip previous, electric or not.

How is it in usage?

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

When it says precision, is it specifically for minute delicate tasks, very small screws, electronics and what not?
Can't recall ever seeing a screwdriver without any grip previous, electric or not.

How is it in usage?

I also have a wowstick and it's awesome. Such a time saver. The finish is VERY matte, not slippery (ooo-er!) at all.

If you like to cross thread you're in luck :p

Only if you're a ham fisted Neanderthal :D:D:D:D:D:D

Caporegime
Just dont see the point in the wowstick. For all the small delicate screws you would use it on, I would always want the feel of doing it by hand.

Maybe if it was your job and you repaired phones all day, every day then I might see a use for it

If I was doing it a lot and hence needed one I would certainly spend the little bit extra and get the ES121 though which comes with more torque, 4 torque settings and 4 speeds and open source programming and replaceable battery.

Soldato
I bought a Wowstick some time ago and it was utter junk. It didn't have enough torque to undo the vast majority of the screws I tried, even ones that weren't that hight when opened with a hand screwdriver. So it sat in the drawer for ages before going off for electronic recycling.

Maybe mine was a duff, but it really was junk.

Soldato
Some fertilised duck eggs !

IMG-20210407-103757-01.jpg

Soldato
It's called a Wowstick... and really doesn't look like a screwdriver :p Unless Hitachi have branched out into other areas :o
Substitute ‘Wowstick’ for ‘Magic Wand’ in the proceeding conversation and it takes on a whole new meaning. :eek:

“When it says precision, is it just for small, delicate tasks?”, “Such a time saver”, “I would always want the feel of doing it by hand”. :D

Don
New office, desk, cables, sound deadening etc..

FAnUBys.png

Compared to my old broom cupboard it's fair to say I'm incredibly happy, albeit now incredibly skint to boot :p

The almost complete lack of cables makes me rather happy, but in the back of my mind, I know my knees have to constantly stare at this:

qrmtBB0.png

Associate
New office, desk, cables, sound deadening etc..

Compared to my old broom cupboard it's fair to say I'm incredibly happy, albeit now incredibly skint to boot :p

The almost complete lack of cables makes me rather happy, but in the back of my mind, I know my knees have to constantly stare at this:

Looks very nice in there!

Just a little cable advice, not that I'm any pro:
I would have more than a single extension and have them placed each side of the underneath desk, and one in the middle.
That way, you can separate the cables and it'll look way neater. Along side a little ikea cable tray to wrap some cables around... definitely worth it IMO!

Going to wireless keyb+mouse helps a little too!

Nice wood too btw!

Back
Top Bottom