• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official OCUK Cinebench R23 Benchmark Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Yep, if you keep temps lower it will boost higher. I did it on a cold winter morning, with the air conditioner on full blast. Room was 14c if i recall and my testicles were like grapes. But, no one can beat it - yet. :D
If I get time I'll run the AC up :) I'm guessing if I were to prioritise my two best cores I could get a much lower curve and higher boost stable. Still... 1715 is a hell of a high bar; I think your record will stand for a while on AMD.

Caporegime
If I get time I'll run the AC up :) I'm guessing if I were to prioritise my two best cores I could get a much lower curve and higher boost stable. Still... 1715 is a hell of a high bar; I think your record will stand for a while on AMD.
Yep it is a good score. It is nice to see AMD well ahead of Intel in ST score for once tbh.

Caporegime
OP
AMD with a bit of money for R&D, again, are very dangerous to Intel, again, and this time no amount of funny business will stop AMD from capitalising on what they created, the market now is far too big for Intel to be running round dousing all the fires.

Associate
AMD with a bit of money for R&D, again, are very dangerous to Intel, again, and this time no amount of funny business will stop AMD from capitalising on what they created, the market now is far too big for Intel to be running round dousing all the fires.
Surely they can fix it :p Just needs another iteration of Skylake at 14nm ++++?

Man of Honour
Pretty impressive for a base spec MacBook Air with no fan.

Screenshot-2021-04-08-at-14-54-53.png

Screenshot-2021-04-08-at-14-55-06.png

Caporegime
OP
Intel are missing in action but at least Apple show up and are very much taking the fight to AMD in Single Threaded.

@FrankJH your MT score, you put down 1531, that's missing a number, i have you down as 15,310 until you give me the missing number :)

All done. hurray :D

Caporegime
Intel are missing in action but at least Apple show up and are very much taking the fight to AMD in Single Threaded.

@FrankJH your MT score, you put down 1531, that's missing a number, i have you down as 15,310 until you give me the missing number :)

All done. hurray :D
Fair play that was a huge ass update. Stay on top of it this time and save yourself a lot of work. :D

Associate
Multi score not as high for some reason, possibly as the house is warmer at the moment so temps slightly up but have improved my single threaded score. PBO + 100 Co -30 all core

ST - 1654

gmygUgT.png

Associate
Hi,
5900x with PBO on:
Multi: 19571
Single: 1560

More detail: 3600MHz RAM running at 14-17-17-17-34 (Dram calc safe settings).
Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler.
Tests run for 10 mins each (then overruns to picture complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom