Your honor.

Soldato
By default anything with Bryan Cranston in should be excellent, but I just can't get into this. His acting is exceptional as you'd expect but the storyline is slow. I imagine for a suspenseful atmosphere but it just goes so far beyond that, that I can be bothered after the 3 episode. I'm half way through episode 4 and I just want to give up. It tip over the edge to boring.

What does everyone think?

Associate
I thought the first episode was very slow had to make myself watch the second but at the end of that I'm ready to go see what happens in the 3rd. Maybe a slow starter, but I never noticed how much episodes there were altogether well watch some more tonight

Soldato
I'm really enjoying this, on episode 7 currently enough going on each episode to entertain, think last few episodes are going ot be really good as it's ramping up.

Soldato
You watch the opening episode and get an idea on what the story is about - you get to about episode three and you're thinking, this is gonna all be over by episode four surely?
Then boom, no.....far from it.
Enjoyed it, binged it over the weekend.

Soldato
I think this is going to have to be something I binge watch, looks great. Just been watching Gogglebox of them watching the film and it appears very suspenseful.
Why does the end of Gogglebox always spill over into whatever is after? (Last Leg maybe?). We always inadvertently end up watching 5mins of it and the same happened to us. Looks great, but haven't started it yet :p

Soldato
I've just finished this and I really enjoyed it. For me there was enough twists and turns to not become boring. I kind of wish we had atleast one more episode though to show what happened and how it all panned out after the final. The ending leaves you thinking a second season will come, which must likely never will.

Overall very much enjoyable content.

Associate
Just finished watching it today. It was good.

I mean it ends open-ended so assumed there would at least be a season 2.

I'm not sure I would agree its an open-ended finish. It brings the story to a satisfactory conclusion, there's no cliff hanger moment. Yes there's bits they could explore further but nothing that would warrant a second, or further seasons in my view. It did what it set out to do, a mini series.

Associate
Finding this difficult to enjoy tbh. (up to episode 4)

Judge and son go to great lengths to hide involvement in fatal road accident - then immediately after doing this both son and judge do everything they seemingly can to drop themselves in it.

Caporegime
Finding this difficult to enjoy tbh. (up to episode 4)

Judge and son go to great lengths to hide involvement in fatal road accident - then immediately after doing this both son and judge do everything they seemingly can to drop themselves in it.

Yep.

Just finished this, and after enjoying it for the first few episodes, i ended up mostly hating it.

It was just very badly written in the end. The whole thing was massively convoluted and implausible, and
with the way Adam was reacting i was almost glad he was killed in the end. The boy did almost everything he could do to get caught and was just a ridiculously unlikable character.

Also, what was the whole mother having an affair plot about? Why/how was she killed? Why did the jury vote not guilty for Carlo? We are led to believe that it was all because of his genius plan to have them play the 911 call, but i fail to see how that had any real relevance to the case : /

The writing was amateur at best.

Bryan's acting was good (one of the main reasons i kept watching to be honest)

Back
Top Bottom