• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

forum deal?

Associate
Hey whats happened to the forum deals? I saw the 6700XT but haven't seen anything since? Have I missed them or has the promise of another forum deal by the end of next week just been forgotten?

Soldato
They are in the members market which is only visible after 6 months and 1000 posts. The two closed ones happened before the open public one which I doubt is happening again because it was leaked out to discord channels etc.

AFAIK

Associate
I hope they start doing public ones again, I need a new gpu as my 980ti just recently died. If they do public ones, I'll probably miss the codes but at least there is a chance sigh

Soldato
me too.

my account is best part of a decade old, but i'll be banned if i spam another eight hundred posts to hit the eligibility criteria...

Head over to Speaker's Corner and goad some of the frequent posters in there. You'll have 1,000 posts before you know it, and nobody will bat an eye; business as usual in that board :p

Associate
As a repeat customer, but an eternal lurker, this kinda sucks.

I better get to posting.
I'm in a similar position, generally use the forums for researching information so read much more then i post. Been using the shop for all my IT purchases for over 10 years now (since i was a student at Keele). Just think of each post as £9.40 off your next gfx card (£10k sale price with a £9400 discount at 1k posts!)

Associate
I got into gaming to avoid interacting with people in the first place. The most viable option to get a new card being an ascent to the status of forum shitposter is pure irony :cool:

Back
Top Bottom