*** VR Deals Thread ***

Soldato
25% off what? One single purchase? By app, do you mean the Oculus store? i.e. Can buy a bunch of games at 25% off? I'm new to Oculus. Thanks.

Single purchase (I assume but worth putting a few items in basket). One time use. Can only be used in the oculus store app on mobile. As you're new you should have a welcome25 code to be used within first 2 weeks. So you have x2 25% codes.

Also! 'sport25' works for any game tagged 'sport'.

Three codes :D

Associate
Single purchase (I assume but worth putting a few items in basket). One time use. Can only be used in the oculus store app on mobile. As you're new you should have a welcome25 code to be used within first 2 weeks. So you have x2 25% codes.

Also! 'sport25' works for any game tagged 'sport'.

Three codes :D
There apparently is also a sports30 code but it might be account specific.

Soldato
Soldato
Not a bad Humble Bundle.

I was thinking of buying Espire 1 a few weeks ago with a discount code, now I see it on this Bundle. And Borderlands VR might be worth checking out.

Oh, and it has Star Trek Bridge Crew. If you don't have it, the bundle is worth getting. You can then join in with the Inept OCUK Bridge crew and their continuing misadventures throughout the Galaxy!! :p

It's a great bundle. I gave my daughter the codes for Star Trek and BL2 as I already have them. BL2 VR is actually a really good game, but the UI button mapping and interaction is a nightmare. If you can get past that it has hours of gameplay, and is really fun, and the cell shading works well for VR. Unfortunately they removed the multiplayer which seems bonkers as it'd make it one of the best VR co-op games if it was included.

Soldato
It's a great bundle. I gave my daughter the codes for Star Trek and BL2 as I already have them. BL2 VR is actually a really good game, but the UI button mapping and interaction is a nightmare. If you can get past that it has hours of gameplay, and is really fun, and the cell shading works well for VR. Unfortunately they removed the multiplayer which seems bonkers as it'd make it one of the best VR co-op games if it was included.

Well, I bought it and will give it a go.

Back
Top Bottom