• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

forum deal?

Soldato
Last I heard there was one going to be end of last week or start of this week, so obviously some issues behind the scenes there..

I still don't know where I stand if they drop a 3080/6800xt/etc - are we allowed to get it if we got one of the 3060/6700xt drops before? Can we get the better cards and just sell the 'lower' cards on MM at the price we paid? I'm wondering if I got a lower-end card too quickly if better cards are to come..

Associate
It would be ideal if there was an official post stating who would be able to access the vouchers. I can imagine spending a week refreshing the forums to learn I wouldn't have been able to see the post either way :cry:

Permabanned
Last I heard there was one going to be end of last week or start of this week, so obviously some issues behind the scenes there..

I still don't know where I stand if they drop a 3080/6800xt/etc - are we allowed to get it if we got one of the 3060/6700xt drops before? Can we get the better cards and just sell the 'lower' cards on MM at the price we paid? I'm wondering if I got a lower-end card too quickly if better cards are to come..

I believe it's been mentioned previously that it's one deal card in total not one per deal.

Permabanned
Hey whats happened to the forum deals? I saw the 6700XT but haven't seen anything since? Have I missed them or has the promise of another forum deal by the end of next week just been forgotten?

I don't think they promised anything and considering the deal was leaked Gibbo said there won't be any further public deals.

People moaned that lurkers and low post counts were not included. They were given a chance and they ruined it.

Associate
I don't think they promised anything and considering the deal was leaked Gibbo said there won't be any further public deals.

People moaned that lurkers and low post counts were not included. They were given a chance and they ruined it.
Well I have been often reading posts on these forums but I tend to usually not join discussions unless I have something to bring ...

Also I had to recreate an account as I could not find my old one ...

Associate
Well I have been often reading posts on these forums but I tend to usually not join discussions unless I have something to bring ...

Also I had to recreate an account as I could not find my old one ...

Generally, people that utilize their graphics card for entertainment to the fullest aren't going to be the ones with spare time to accrue a high post count. Unless the said card breaks :rolleyes:

Soldato
I believe it's been mentioned previously that it's one deal card in total not one per deal.

That's a bummer.. So if they drop a better card I have to quickly sell this card on MM before ordering.. Doesn't sound likely..
I'm grateful to get this card, but something better would also be nice..

Associate
Ofcourse, why would an enthusiast ever enter a discussion about their hobby? Madness!

I'm drawing a dichotomy between a computer parts enthusiast and a gamer here. One of the two certainly gets more mileage out of the product than the other.

I sometimes spend more time min-maxing the settings for a game for optimal fps/fidelity ratio than actually playing it, but that doesn't happen often.

Back
Top Bottom