Great items you'd never live without

OcUK Staff
Hey hey,

What items would you recommend for someone's first home/garden, I'm living in a new build and it's now my own home.

I want to treat myself and buy nice quality things, what things would you recommend that has made your life easier? Especially for someone that's living on their own!

Caporegime
Multi-Cooker. Ninji thing, I use it way more than anything else. Espresso machine, use mine 2-3 times a day and probably saved me a fortune really.

Associate
Alexa to use with smart plugs, lighting and Hive or similar for the heating.
Since we fitted a load around the house for various things it's been a great addition.

Soldato
Hey hey,

What items would you recommend for someone's first home/garden, I'm living in a new build and it's now my own home.

I want to treat myself and buy nice quality things, what things would you recommend that has made your life easier? Especially for someone that's living on their own!

That could be a big list. Do you own anything at the moment? Or are we talking about absolute luxuries.

Soldato
For the garden, a set of Wolf Garden heads (rake, trowel, cultivator etc.) with a short and a long handle. The best spade and fork you can afford. I’ve found Spear & Jackson to be the best.

Soldato
Victorinox kitchen knives (don't be conned into buying anything more expensive IMHO).
Brabantia bin (it has replaceable catches so should last forever).
Cordless vacuum.
WiFi/Smart Plugs.
Milwaukee cordless drill.

Back
Top Bottom