Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
8.9 acres I'll need a metal detector I think :)
This will need a build series...

I might have got these today

3NJfXK1.jpg

Finally nearly finished the new build. Just need to wait for GPU prices to drop a bit so I can replace that and mount some more fans, but the 5900x is in there and reduced my editing cpu bottleneck a ton!

uWpqoWx.jpg

And my wife had these arrive yesterday. They nice.

w7jTapB.jpg

Don
I was going to comment on how well you've done to baby those Companion 5's for so long - but turns out they still make/sell them new. I'm still rocking Companion 3's (the series which is essentially smaller versions of the 5's) some 9 years on.

Have you mounted the sub to the desk @Will Gill ?

I keep looking to see if there is anything newer to replace them with, and there just isn't, great little setup :cool:

sub is just sat ontop of my beer/wine fridge :)

Soldato
Wish I hadn't looked for the desk again, it's got £50 off :p https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08PCX7FPS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 , it's amazing quality for the price I can't recommend it highly enough :)

the worktop was made for me by a mate, it's "just" oak, it got a good oiling the other day and is now even more lovely!

Monitor wise, they are attached to the wall via something like this : https://www.amazon.co.uk/Suptek-Art...wall+mount+monitor+arm&qid=1617954924&sr=8-20

How's the wobble?

Doesn't seem like it would get much usage if you can't raise it up without hitting your monitors though...

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Nespresso.

nespresso-02.jpg

nespresso-01.jpg

nespresso-03.jpg

Soldato
Nespresso pods are aluminium and completely recyclable. Tassimo are plastic!

Seems I am the one with egg on my face! I just assumed it was all pods!

Enjoy the good coffee! When I was in a hotel in London a few years back (Waterloo H11 or something) they had a huge nespresso machine and I can't remember which one I had exactly but it had a purple case. Was really nice

Soldato
Seems I am the one with egg on my face! I just assumed it was all pods!

Enjoy the good coffee! When I was in a hotel in London a few years back (Waterloo H11 or something) they had a huge nespresso machine and I can't remember which one I had exactly but it had a purple case. Was really nice

Can also recycle the Tassimo ones now TASSIMO TerraCycle - Recycle your T DISCs

Soldato
Nothing fun, just this in readiness for my old man coming out of the hospital. Because it's a terraced house we have a narrow staircase but, for some reason, it's also steeper than most due to having one less step. It's huge, cost a lot and is going to take some getting used to, but it's necessity so had to be done. And no, before anyone asks, I haven't had a sneaky go on it - yet.

A5gFSMoh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom