**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S21 Family Thread ****

Soldato
Randomly despite receiving my Samsung rewards stuff about a month ago, I've just got another dispatch email from them.... Wonder if that's a mistake or I'm getting another set of headphones??

Anyone else got another dispatch email having already received theirs?
Couple years back when i pre-ordered the S10+ I also got a 2nd dispatch email/text and they dropped off a 2nd set of Galaxy Buds.

Soldato
Traded in my oneplus 7 pro with Samsung and I got the S21 ultra 256gb for £809, £25 cashback and £150 in play store credit.

Now waiting on delivery.....
I make that £390 for your 7 Pro? That’s a good price - clearly Samsung are targeting OnePlus owners now :p
I recall Samsung offering peanuts for OnePlus phones as recently as last year. However the trade in prices they are offering now are more than what I sold my 7T Pro for privately last October!
I also see they’re offering more for the 7 Pro than the 7T Pro, how does that work?

Soldato
I make that £390 for your 7 Pro? That’s a good price - clearly Samsung are targeting OnePlus owners now :p
I recall Samsung offering peanuts for OnePlus phones as recently as last year. However the trade in prices they are offering now are more than what I sold my 7T Pro for privately last October!
I also see they’re offering more for the 7 Pro than the 7T Pro, how does that work?

No idea but I wasn't going to argue! Let's see if they honour it though. Phone is immaculate though.

Soldato
Chaps/Chapesses,
I'm told there are such things as "10% Referral Codes" for Samsung.
Over at HUKD somebody posted a code and somebody else uploaded a screen grab showing 10% discount even with the silly high trade-in's Samsung are currently offering.
However, the HUKD overlords have now decided to remove said codes from the thread, before I had a chance to take note of it.
Not sure of the rules here, however does anybody have a Samsung referral code that they might be able to let me have?
Wife interested in upgrading - they are currently offering a rather good £350 for her S10e, and another 10% on top would be pretty handy.

Associate
Chaps/Chapesses,
I'm told there are such things as "10% Referral Codes" for Samsung.
Over at HUKD somebody posted a code and somebody else uploaded a screen grab showing 10% discount even with the silly high trade-in's Samsung are currently offering.
However, the HUKD overlords have now decided to remove said codes from the thread, before I had a chance to take note of it.
Not sure of the rules here, however does anybody have a Samsung referral code that they might be able to let me have?
Wife interested in upgrading - they are currently offering a rather good £350 for her S10e, and another 10% on top would be pretty handy.
Trust me for the code.

Associate
I recently traded my P30 Pro in with Samsung directly for an S21 Ultra.
I received an acknowledgment of receipt of the P30 Pro by Samsung trade-in on March 31st.
But am still waiting on the £250 back.

Does anyone know how long this usually takes?

Man of Honour
I received an acknowledgment of receipt of the P30 Pro by Samsung trade-in on March 31st.

Confirmation they received it on the 15th Feb, confirmed they'd checked and had accepted it on the 5th March.

Associate

Back?

It got knocked off the price didn't it in the basket? You don't get the money?

Soldato
Back?

It got knocked off the price didn't it in the basket? You don't get the money?
I thought that was the case too.
I bought me S21 (and went for a half price Watch 3 at the same time) about a month ago - with both items I traded something in and my trade-in was taken off the final cost.
Upgraded my wife to an S21 a couple of days ago - traded in her S10e and the ridiculous trade-in value again was just taken off the final cost.

JRJ

JRJ

Associate
Considering trading my S10e in for an S21 with the current offer, anyone made this jump and was it worth it?

Cheeky question does anyone have a referral code I can use please and I'll return the favour?

Soldato
What screen protector are you guys using TPU or glass how do you find it and does the fingerprint scanner work?

Randomly despite receiving my Samsung rewards stuff about a month ago, I've just got another dispatch email from them.... Wonder if that's a mistake or I'm getting another set of headphones??

Anyone else got another dispatch email having already received theirs?
I got the same from samsung a week ago but nothing turned up, so I assume it was a mistake.

Soldato
Picked the 21 ultra up. Nice phone so far , one thing though can you disable the little bar you get at the bottom of the screen when you got swipe gestures. I find its not necessary

Back
Top Bottom