• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
The only way I'm doing it is if I get a couple of spare white plates (which you can't yet) and paint it matt black myself, get some appropriate stickers and try to replicate this look:
p16aryebx8661-scaled.jpg

EDIT - On second thoughts, i think the reason most people paint it black and then thinking it doesn't look good is that the centre glossy part isn't actually properly black. From a lot of angles, it seems to have a greyish bluish tint. So when you put pure black panels next to it, it looks a bit off. I think if someone paints it carcoal black with a tint of blue (such a small hint you'd barely notice it) it would match a lot better

Last edited:
Soldato
So it looks like Sony want TLOU remade again, for PS5, and it comes at the expense of a Days Gone sequel - Bloomberg

We'll that's just daft, unless they are also doing part 2.

To be honest, I'm seriously considering selling my PS5. My lad has the Series X and I've noticed numerous times the games are cheaper, plus gamepass is simply brilliant. We can share his, so that's a plus.

I've looked at the playstation one, and it's just full of old £10 games.

Soldato
We'll that's just daft, unless they are also doing part 2.

To be honest, I'm seriously considering selling my PS5. My lad has the Series X and I've noticed numerous times the games are cheaper, plus gamepass is simply brilliant. We can share his, so that's a plus.

I've looked at the playstation one, and it's just full of old £10 games.
I've seen someone speculating that it might be happening to tie in with the HBO series, but either way it seems like it's damaging morale across Sony's studios.

Caporegime
To be honest, I'm seriously considering selling my PS5.

It's funny how we always want the other console we don't have after a few months. I've got the Xbox Series S sitting next to me, I still prefer playing on my PS4 Pro (I love the trophies) but Game Pass just feels overwhelming. I've got a list of stuff as long as my arm to play but I stare at the library screen wondering where to start. :p I would love a PS5 as I know I have to buy the games there and would probably concentrate on one at a time.

Soldato
It's funny how we always want the other console we don't have after a few months. I've got the Xbox Series S sitting next to me, I still prefer playing on my PS4 Pro (I love the trophies) but Game Pass just feels overwhelming. I've got a list of stuff as long as my arm to play but I stare at the library screen wondering where to start. :p I would love a PS5 as I know I have to buy the games there and would probably concentrate on one at a time.

I have both next gen consoles and still use my Switch more than anything else.

I think Game Pass is great but I want this to have a streaming option on console, having to download 40gb to give something a try is frustrating.

Stadia is far from perfect but I'm on the Pro trial and being able to jump in immediately is awesome.

Soldato
One of my controllers has developed stick drift, as it’s within six months old I started a support chat with Amazon and they decided to send out a replacement. The chat session only took a couple of minutes!

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone know if there is a way of altering the DualSense rumble to be more similar to the DualShock 4 when playing PS4 games on PS5? The DS4 has a sort of deep slow rumble feeling, but the DS5 is more of a faster buzzing feeling which is a bit ticklish when its constantly vibrating in my hands. Its great in PS5 games with the haptic feedback, but on PS4 games I don't like using it.

Soldato
Anyone know if there is a way of altering the DualSense rumble to be more similar to the DualShock 4 when playing PS4 games on PS5? The DS4 has a sort of deep slow rumble feeling, but the DS5 is more of a faster buzzing feeling which is a bit ticklish when its constantly vibrating in my hands. Its great in PS5 games with the haptic feedback, but on PS4 games I don't like using it.
Just use a DS4 when playing PS4 games.

Soldato
I think the second half has been awful tbh. It was good until the Military camp bit it’s just stupid.... I think I’m near the end now it’s just constant bullet sponges at the moment.....

Back
Top Bottom