Keeping up with the Markles

Soldato
Where did I ? I said it's a possibility, which it is, unless
you actually know how he died etc ,exact causes etc that you can 100% prove that no distress from the interview etc hastened or caused the end.

Oh wow. You could say that about anything.

When are you going to bring Oprah into account for the interview?

Soldato
Your agenda is unreal. Why even bring them into it :cry::cry:

Bring who into it?
I've not said it's Oprahs fault.
I've not said it's Harry or Megans fault.
So what's my agenda ?

Explain and quote, I'm still waiting, third post I think and you haven't backed up your first reply to me still, other than waffle and deflection.

Soldato
How do you know the interview didn't put a strain on his health that has resulted in his recent passing away?

Right here. You are insuating they are partially responsible. It's absolutely ridiculous they are even part of the conversation of the death of a 99 year old man lmao.

The Oprah comment was a joke mate.

Soldato
Right here. You are insuating they are partially responsible. It's absolutely ridiculous they are even part of the conversation of the death of a 99 year old man lmao.

My sister managed to give my old man who was okay at the time a pretty bad health scare with her family issues and was lucky thankfully, so how you can say something like this can't play a part in an old persons health or demise is bizzare.

I'm not saying they are responsible nor am I saying they didn't contribute to his I'll health towards the end.
I'm saying anything is a possibility.

Fair doos on the Oprah comment.

Man of Honour

It was highlighted even before the interview went out that Prince Philip was in ill and in hospital and the timing was bad.

Soldato
"we thank you for your service"

How nice....
Sounds like an Employer to an Employee.
The difference is what it actually is is a page on their website.

Lh7BlxD.jpg
Nothing like an agenda to get in the way of the truth. You all want him to act royal and be respectful and when he does you still complain.

Hopefully Harry is in charge of the website/page or at least gets ownership of it in the divorce settlement.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I wish Harry was the King so that I could see the 180 from a few people on keeping the monarchy, it'd be most delicious.

No need. The monarchy is not the monarch. Although you'd probably be right about a few people.

Sounds like an Employer to an Employee.

Or an appropriate public reference to a member of the royal family (or someone who served in the military - both contexts apply in this case). The context is different and despite what it's strangely fashionable to believe, context is a crucial part of meaning.

Man of Honour
No need. The monarchy is not the monarch. Although you'd probably be right about a few people.

Or an appropriate public reference to a member of the royal family (or someone who served in the military - both contexts apply in this case). The context is different and despite what it's strangely fashionable to believe, context is a crucial part of meaning.

I think the context would be right if it had been the Queen (as head of state) who had said it but not his grandson.

Soldato
Isn't "thank you for your service" an Americcan thing. I've never been to the US but I was under the impression that if not common, it wasn't uncommon for regular people to say that to serving mebers of the armed forces.

Soldato
The difference is what it actually is is a page on their website.

Lh7BlxD.jpg
Nothing like an agenda to get in the way of the truth. You all want him to act royal and be respectful and when he does you still complain.

Not sure if you're seeing something different but that bottom line is exactly what my manager said to my colleague on his last day this week. The top line standard guff. It's as cold as you can get when every single public person so far had done so much better just hours after his death.

Soldato
Agree the 'thankyou for your service..' wording is clinical and provocative, maybe the, apparently, American press secretary did it ?
something humanitary, like grandfather, should have been referenced.

It's a bit like the renewed proliferation of the word 'firm', following Oprah interview - noted a friday Bpalace media interview with a 20's women leaving flowers who used it,
maybe it is scattered throughout the crown.

(Noticed the 1969 royal fly-on-wall film is still on utube)

Caporegime
So I hear that Harry will attend the funeral but poor lil megzy won’t be attending.

Probably for the best as I don’t think she would be welcomed with open arms, maybe publicly but in private I don’t think the royal family think much of her and Harry.

Capodecina
Soldato
So I hear that Harry will attend the funeral but poor lil megzy won’t be attending.

Probably for the best as I don’t think she would be welcomed with open arms, maybe publicly but in private I don’t think the royal family think much of her and Harry.

Apparently she has been advised not to go because she's too pregnant.

The truth is, I imagine, that nobody wants her there.

Back
Top Bottom