Hello, former DS user

Associate
Hello,
Been on a search for a good forum since Digital Spy reduced it's forums to entertainment only, so I am here. Quite apt forums as I'm into my computers too.

Soldato
Hello,
Been on a search for a good forum since Digital Spy reduced it's forums to entertainment only, so I am here. Quite apt forums as I'm into my computers too.
Hello, welcome and good luck from me. :D

Dont let the local rabble scare you off.
A load of us from the Digital Spy forums're 'emigrating' to other forums due to it becoming a read only forum so I'd better warn you that there're might be an increase of new members.
Oh god, please don't let all those left wing nutjobs in. Their politics forum is like some sort of strange cult.

Soldato
Zefan in 'uses new members thread to try to belittle nicest person on forum without say hi to new member' shocker. :p
ha ok thanks. Don't worry I'm not as left as DS forums were. I'm more centrist. Boo hiss.
You may find that 'centrist' is used to mean either much further to the right of centre or extreme left wing for some here. ;)

Welcome, which ever side you sit on. (For now) :D

Associate
Hello,

It increasingly feels like old school forums are dying off. I started on the EA forums and visited the OCUK forums occasionally. Came back with a new account a few years ago due to there being a distinct lack of the forum feel else where in places like Reddit.

Welcome.

Associate
OP
hi, I think my time here might be shortlived. Was hoping for a good politics forum to join and I'm told I need to be here one year or have 1000 posts to post in speakers corner! which seems particuarly prohibitive.

Back
Top Bottom