80’s sci fi film help

Associate
I’m looking for a film from the early 80s but can’t remember the name

can anyone help:

story is man / astronaut is assigned to go a colony, but someone kills and replaces him
The astronaut is dressed in black

at the colony is two people (that’s the total amount there)(thou may be a space station) (I thought one was Sean Connery, but I think I’m wrong, can’t find on IMDb)
One man who is older, and a young woman. The astronaut joins them but he goes psycho, and try’s to kill the man? Then maybe the man and women have to try to kill the astronaut

any ideas from my rubbish description?

Soldato
I’m looking for a film from the early 80s but can’t remember the name

can anyone help:

story is man / astronaut is assigned to go a colony, but someone kills and replaces him
The astronaut is dressed in black

at the colony is two people (that’s the total amount there)(thou may be a space station) (I thought one was Sean Connery, but I think I’m wrong, can’t find on IMDb)
One man who is older, and a young woman. The astronaut joins them but he goes psycho, and try’s to kill the man? Then maybe the man and women have to try to kill the astronaut

any ideas from my rubbish description?

Robot in it? Scene where said robot gets something out of female characters eye?

Saturn 3?

Only film I can think of that matches that description.

Soldato
Definitely Saturn 3, the movie was panned on release but ended up with a bit of a cult following.

I enjoyed it anyway, and Farrah Fawcett is stunning in it.

Back
Top Bottom