Pro Cook Pans

Soldato
I had a set of the anodised pans and they discoloured after a few months. However, procook asked for a pic and then quickly said that shouldn't happen and offered to exchange. I upgraded to the elite forged instead.

So I'd say highly recommended due to excellent customer service.

Soldato
We got a set of Professional Ceramic pans about 2 years ago and they're ace, I'll definitely be buying more Pro Cook stuff as we replace things

Soldato
Recently purchased an anodised frying pan, really good quality, not had it long enough to tell how it will last, but used it loads so far and it’s still in perfect condition and so easy to clean.

Soldato
We bought some pro cook titanium something or others, for the induction hob. Excellent pans, non stick over a year old now, regular use and still perfect condition. Even burnt some stuff on pretty well and it cleans off.
Chuck them through the dish washer and no problems as well.

Soldato
I've got ProCook pans and have had zero trouble with them in the last 2-3 years that I have had them. I don't particularly look after them all that well either, they just get soaked and scrubbed now and had two years of just going through the dishwasher. No issues with non-stick.

Soldato
ProCook in general I find hits the value sweet spot pretty much bang on. Their stuff is good quality, better than the cheap garbage you'd find in a supermarket or amazon, but doesn't have any brand tax attached to it.

I've got a few cast iron things, and a variety of utensils, storage jars etc.

Soldato
A bit late here, but to add to the general consensus, ProCook are indeed excellent pans. Ours must be over 15 years old and still look barely used. We've never put them in the dishwasher though which I'm sure has helped, they have a rubberised material on the handles which we were told in the shop was best not put into a dishwasher.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I don't have that set but do have a set of thier Elite Tri-Ply and they are amazing. Very, very heavy (but in a good way) - bit of a shock coming from an aluminium set.

Associate
Got a set of triply frying pans, only had them for 5mo or so but very good. Would advise waiting on the discount codes (15% or so) if you can.

Last edited:
Soldato
Got a set of triply frying pans, only had them for 5mo or so but very good. Would advise waiting on the discount codes if you can.
ProCook is available at almost every discount outlet centre FYI. Not sure on specifics but if you have a MacArthur Glen nearby, worth a look.

Soldato
would aim for tri-ply now, for, more even heating on induction/ceramic ( I'm currently lumbered with)
... only problem with Procook tri-ply seems the lids with the massive stick-up handles, since, have usually stacked pans.

much more discussion in earlier richdog thread -
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/foru...steel-cookware-pots-and-pans-etc-set.18869775
- also recent comments about what type of wok for induction too.

Soldato
*REVIVAL*

Procook are no longer on amazon it would seem, so cannot see any reviews, why is that ?
is it an ill omen, they don't like giving Amazon a cut any more ?

was looking for some pans, procook have some free delivery vouchers on their mailing list, so was thinking them.
I liked to think Amazon reviews can be a bit more independant than those on Procook website itself.

Soldato
I liked to think Amazon reviews can be a bit more independant than those on Procook website itself.

:cry:

Amazon reviews are worthless and have been for years.

ProCook stuff is all decent in my experience. Not incredible, but sensibly priced, good quality....miles better than no-brand Chinese tat on Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom