Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
Oh how the turntables.

Always wanted to say that :D

Edit*
I just youtubed Indian runner ducks and was not let down :D

And now I want ducks! Sadly there is a Fox and a badger around these parts that rummage in the night in the garden so keeping ducks safe would be tough. The badger digs under the grass to get where he wants and the Fox appears to know parkour given how high the fencing and blockades are to stop him :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
I just youtubed Indian runner ducks and was not let down :D

**Snip**

And now I want ducks! Sadly there is a Fox and a badger around these parts that rummage in the night in the garden so keeping ducks safe would be tough. The badger digs under the grass to get where he wants and the Fox appears to know parkour given how high the fencing and blockades are to stop him :eek:

Lol they look ace don't they :D

Yeah we have foxs too, we already have chickens and a run with the mesh dug into the ground and a secure coop / roost for them. Recently knocked up a duck house too which will be inside the closed area of the run on an evening, so should (hopefully) all be ok.

The plan was for the broody chickens to hatch the eggs but as with all best laid (pun intended) plans they didn't so hence the incubator. My daughters can't wait to hand rear them will also be 'fun' swing how the three cats we also have take to them :cry:

Soldato
Another one checking in here. I do find it is quite picky on coffee beans for good results though.
I've settled on the Waitrose Italian Style Beans - the taste/price ratio is exactly where I want it for my everyday cups.
I'm sure everyone is but make sure you're putting a descaler through the water tank once every 6-8 weeks to keep it working nicely

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Wanted a simple watch to wear every day. Loved the clean look of this.

DSCF9591.jpg

Soldato
I've settled on the Waitrose Italian Style Beans - the taste/price ratio is exactly where I want it for my everyday cups.
I'm sure everyone is but make sure you're putting a descaler through the water tank once every 6-8 weeks to keep it working nicely

I concur that the grind settings are picky.

I found a setting where it works perfectly on taylors beans but I think it's just finding the right setting, half the time you can go through a 300g bag before you've got it right lol.

Even bad is good though, although for the first half of the day I would gladly be on a drip.

Soldato
Wanted a simple watch to wear every day. Loved the clean look of this.

DSCF9591.jpg

Skagen make beautiful watches. I have one too. I'm on the verge of switching to a smartwatch, but Skagen really have the minimalist look down. I have a Skagen "Holst Gents Watch SKW6282" and it's excellent. Hasn't missed a beat, apart from when I used a magnetic strap that affected the magnet...more careful these days.

Soldato
HS8SicR.png
Oh dammn looks like I did get those Adidas Bad Bunny's! They're delayed, but shipping on 16th I think...

Ah nice.

My evolution of icons finally turned up. Liking them in person. Bit annoyed the box has a 4" rip as they are a special box. Especially knowing if I sent a pair to stockx in that condition they would fine me 15% or return them.

uHnwSzO.jpg

Soldato
Stockx are a hot mess of a company. I've bought through them maybe 5 or 6 times, twice the product turned up damaged and they've just shrugged and said "deadstock lol".

The first wasn't so bad, it was a pair of air max 1s that I got for under £100 as I was testing it out to see how it worked, one had clearly been on a shelf and the other hadn't so they were kinda different colours which has largely faded now.

Then I bought a pair of jordan 1 mochas (basically I got a W, sold them, then decided I wanted them back so bought a pair) and they turned up clearly with damage on the heel and they were completely indifferent both times.

Soldato
Skagen make beautiful watches. I have one too. I'm on the verge of switching to a smartwatch, but Skagen really have the minimalist look down. I have a Skagen "Holst Gents Watch SKW6282" and it's excellent. Hasn't missed a beat, apart from when I used a magnetic strap that affected the magnet...more careful these days.

Skagen have been making smartwatches for quite some time if you want to have the best of both worlds.

Soldato
Stockx are a hot mess of a company. I've bought through them maybe 5 or 6 times, twice the product turned up damaged and they've just shrugged and said "deadstock lol".

The first wasn't so bad, it was a pair of air max 1s that I got for under £100 as I was testing it out to see how it worked, one had clearly been on a shelf and the other hadn't so they were kinda different colours which has largely faded now.

Then I bought a pair of jordan 1 mochas (basically I got a W, sold them, then decided I wanted them back so bought a pair) and they turned up clearly with damage on the heel and they were completely indifferent both times.
Absolutely ludicrous how they are valued at $3.8 billion.

Can't belive there is no proper UK alternative. Klekt is even more of joke.

I've got shed space if anyone has experience in developing a huge business??

Soldato
I've got shed space if anyone has experience in developing a huge business??
I've been thinking about this... lol I can't help it, it's a problem of mine! However, it would be great to have an app to track properly all of your raffles, collections, to buy and sell... so stockx +droplist in one. With a premium version to sign you up automatically for certain raffles of your choosing on upcoming drops etc.

Just sayin... would be great :p

Back
Top Bottom