Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
OP
Yeah I checked that thanks for confirming that's where paid for games would be but once uninstalled the free games with gold game disappeared, just thought that was off that you have to keep it installed to keep it

The Games with Gold go under their own section titled the same. They are not in Owned as above. And they will have a GOLD logo in the bottom left.

Soldato
Considering picking up a Series S to put in the kids bedroom to replace their ridiculously loud PS4.

Does Xbox still require a subscription to play online? And if so, can i potentially create myself an account on there with the subscription and then set them up with an additional account each that would also get all of the benefits of that subscription.
I believe that is how the PS works with Plus.

Soldato
Considering picking up a Series S to put in the kids bedroom to replace their ridiculously loud PS4.

Does Xbox still require a subscription to play online? And if so, can i potentially create myself an account on there with the subscription and then set them up with an additional account each that would also get all of the benefits of that subscription.
I believe that is how the PS works with Plus.

Yep you still need a subscription to play online but I think if it's a f2p game you no longer need a sub, or this is coming soon.

If your main account is on their console they'll be able to play the digital games you own and also play online.

Soldato
Yep you still need a subscription to play online but I think if it's a f2p game you no longer need a sub, or this is coming soon.

If your main account is on their console they'll be able to play the digital games you own and also play online.

Great, cheers mate.
You still playing much these days? Many of the old COD crew still around?

Soldato
From the Pringles!??? I looked at this promotion but couldn't justify eating Pringles

Yeah I order these for my sister, so started grabbing the serials now i'm aware of the offer. I only will have 2-3 per week and I think it ends end of this month so maybe 6-9 codes in total.

Before I went on my diet, pringles were by far my favourite crisps though, not sure why everyone here hates them. :)

Soldato
Ahh yeah, thats high, it seems to have been stuck at about £1-1.50 at asda for ages for the fill sized tubes.

But anyway I will try to post codes today or tomorrow, so maybe you can grab them. :)

Soldato
Sorry, another question from someone who is out of the MS loop.

I assume that GamePass Ultimate includes the ability to play MP games online?
Just trying to work out the best way of keeping costs down if I get the Series S for the kids and seen a deal for £280 which is the console and 3 months of GPU.

Soldato

Just trying to work out the best way of keeping costs down if I get the Series S for the kids and seen a deal for £280 which is the console and 3 months of GPU.

It includes all xbox gold perks, so yes.

Man of Honour

Ultimate includes game pass for pc, game pass for console, cloud streaming, games with gold, and online play.

The best deal is to get a Series S and 3 years of Xbox live gold and convert it to game pass for £1.

Caporegime
Ultimate includes game pass for pc, game pass for console, cloud streaming, games with gold, and online play.

The best deal is to get a Series S and 3 years of Xbox live gold and convert it to game pass for £1.
Yeah this is by far the best. Game pass ultimate is basically the old gold plus all the game pass games. Bargain especially if you get the Brazil Xbox live gold codes and use via a VPN. Just use 3 x 12 months and don't use the bonus 1 month so you can max out the 3yrs and £1 game pass for that full 3yrs

Last edited:
Soldato
Does anyone else have a weird graphical glitch in Warzone? Some object edges show a red line from time to time on my series X. Gaming at 4k variable refresh, but having tried other resolutions and HDMI cables it's still there.

Soldato
The wireless headsets are back on the rainforest for £90, due in on 24th April. I ordered one this time after previously cancelling my pre-order.

It's worth it. I'm actually surprised at how decent the headset sounds. I've been playing The Division 2 today and the gun fire and atmosphere sounds amazing through them. I have fiddled with the EQ settings though. There's a thread on here for EQ settings that Kreeeee started that has a few EQ suggestions, and I'd highly recommend having a look at that before you start using it!

The ability to connect to two devices is great as well.

Back
Top Bottom