Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Can you log in to the activision account on the website? I hope it isn't as it is a bit of a ballache.
Its usually people buying stolen accounts to use hacks on so they don't care if it gets banned.

I've been meaning to get BF5 but may just hold off for the new Battlefield.

Soldato
Can you log in to the activision account on the website? I hope it isn't as it is a bit of a ballache.
Its usually people buying stolen accounts to use hacks on so they don't care if it gets banned.

I've been meaning to get BF5 but may just hold off for the new Battlefield.

They've made a process where you create a temporary one and fill out a form and within 10 days they should have you back on your old one. Seems like it works based on what I've seen on reddit.

Have your fingers crossed for me! I didn't spend any money on the game but a significant amount of hours spent grinding weapons

Soldato
They've made a process where you create a temporary one and fill out a form and within 10 days they should have you back on your old one. Seems like it works based on what I've seen on reddit.

Have your fingers crossed for me! I didn't spend any money on the game but a significant amount of hours spent grinding weapons

Thats good then, They must have upped their game on account recovery which is good for if this happens!
Good luck, Keep us posted on how it goes.

Associate
Ah man sorry to hear this! There are some scummy people out there.
Stepping up the ban waves is resulting to more and more accounts being stolen unfortunately.
Don't think I have been killed by anyone above a rank 50 account the last few days.. lots of cheaters starting over

Associate
So was just playing and got booted out of a game and singed out of MW. Tried to log back in and it's given me a new account name and i've lost all of my progress. Had to launch a ticket with activision support but it's up to 10 days to get it resolved! Now I have nothing unlocked and have to start back from 0.

Furious. Break for a few days it is

I got hacked on Friday too. I don’t understand how they can change your email address without sending a confirmation email first. I’ve set a temp account up and filled the form in online so just a waiting game now.
Whoever took my account changed the name to “YupICheat” and had 4 games and won all 4! Very annoying

Caporegime
All fixed!! Had to delete everything in Warzone apart from the Data folder(left that alone).
Loaded up the game and Activision told me that someone I reported got banned for cheating( Thank you for your report ), however the instant I come in the game I come across another cheating **** using ESP called AbortionBot

Associate
Sorry to change the subject but what sort of audio setups are you guys using?
DT990 PRO, G6 in direct mode with atmos, boost high in game. I thought I had it pretty spot but as always love messing around with my settings and curious to find something better

Soldato
Anyone found a fix for intermittent 6068 errors?

I've searched and the last post about this was back in March.

Since the last update, these are frustratingly frequent and unpredictable. Crashed whilst I was sat idle in the menu earlier......

Nope. I have tried all of the recent drivers, I have done a full re-install of this monstrously oversized game. Had another one yesterday just as I was dropping in. Then it was fine for the rest of the night.

I think the game is just too big, they have added on WAY too much stuff. I can even feel it in the menu, after a game, when I try to change gear, the game shudders to a halt, over 200 gigs is just too much stuff.

Soldato
Sorry to change the subject but what sort of audio setups are you guys using?
DT990 PRO, G6 in direct mode with atmos, boost high in game. I thought I had it pretty spot but as always love messing around with my settings and curious to find something better

With some sennheiser HD595s and an AE5 in direct mode, I didn't think I could hear footsteps as well as other modes?

Edit: I thought direct mode removed any FX? Would Atmos not come under this?

Soldato
Nope. I have tried all of the recent drivers, I have done a full re-install of this monstrously oversized game. Had another one yesterday just as I was dropping in. Then it was fine for the rest of the night.

I think the game is just too big, they have added on WAY too much stuff. I can even feel it in the menu, after a game, when I try to change gear, the game shudders to a halt, over 200 gigs is just too much stuff.

When waiting for a game/joining a game (in the lobby bit) I get hitches...thought it was an issue my side.

Associate
I still can't really get into WZ. Maybe it's because I play solos, but it just seems like a lot of running around collecting stuff just to get beamed by someone camping a building. Maybe 20% of games I manage to get some meaningful action (so still a higher strike rate than my love life :D).
I have been playing a bit of regular MW recently again though. Gone back to the P90 which I've only ever seen get slated, but it works for me. I doubt it cuts it in WZ though against the ridiculous mid range lasers that everyone runs.

Soldato
I think the general consensus is that warzone was far greater prior to the cold war integration.
I've seen some chat that the TTK has basically halved since the integration and is now around 400ms for some weapons. That's no time to barely react.

Caporegime
I think the general consensus is that warzone was far greater prior to the cold war integration.
I've seen some chat that the TTK has basically halved since the integration and is now around 400ms for some weapons. That's no time to barely react.

TTK is just daft now. Everyone just sprints around full tilt, twitch shooting. I'm too old for that.

Back
Top Bottom