***Outriders Console Edition Thread***

Soldato
Hmm first crash, right back to Xbox home.

Had that once on my Series S as well during my current play through. Game started straight back up without issue so no idea what that was. Hasn’t happened again so just assume something game related.

Taking it slow with my play through as I am also recording and editing the output for upload to YouTube. Just got past the huge second boss (no obvious spoilers). What a slog that was.

Soldato
I binned the final fight off on WT15, not fun and having to restart at the very beginning if you die? No thanks.

It is pretty nails - managed to do it on WT 14/15 if I remember correctly on my Technomancer had to do it a few times but even when beating him it was a very close to death fight.

Caporegime
It is pretty nails - managed to do it on WT 14/15 if I remember correctly on my Technomancer had to do it a few times but even when beating him it was a very close to death fight.

As a tank I just couldn't do anywhere near enough DPS, as such the adds were all over me whilst having to dodge AOE and massive splash attacks all over the place. Coupled with a huge health pool, it just reeks of cheese difficulty.

Knowing what I know now after doing late level expeditions and moving to the seismic tree id fancy my chances a bit more.

Soldato
As a tank I just couldn't do anywhere near enough DPS, as such the adds were all over me whilst having to dodge AOE and massive splash attacks all over the place. Coupled with a huge health pool, it just reeks of cheese difficulty.
Knowing what I know now after doing late level expeditions and moving to the seismic tree id fancy my chances a bit more.

Yeah it really needs the DPS tree setup and even then it's hard as nails especially on 14/15. Thankfully with my Technomancer my turrets got the aggro so I could take them down without getting swarmed and trying to dodge.

Im only WT7 after the story. :p

Died quite a bit then? :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
No it just spams a message basically saying you're on a difficulty level too high, I had that a couple of times myself :p

Ive started a Pyro character and im not bothering with WT past 5 at this stage, as the best gear comes from expeditions anyway. I didn't see a single legendary world drop on my Devastator, which kept the WT at the highest level and I was at 15 before the end of the story (I was doing all side quests)

Soldato
Ah right :p mostly plain sailing but some of the later levels were tricky until geared up a bit.

Dont think it ever drops your world level?

It does on my alt character I had just leveled up and the bar was at the very start, when I died I dropped down to the previous level and the xp bar was almost full.

Handed another quest in and went straight back up again once xp was maxed for the previous level.

No it just spams a message basically saying you're on a difficulty level too high, I had that a couple of times myself :p

Ive started a Pyro character and im not bothering with WT past 5 at this stage, as the best gear comes from expeditions anyway. I didn't see a single legendary world drop on my Devastator, which kept the WT at the highest level and I was at 15 before the end of the story (I was doing all side quests)

That's if your xp isn't at the very start for the new Tier, if it is then it down levels your tiers.

Permabanned
Finally managed to do a few expeditions, solo for now, decent fun. So after doing those, and getting hordes of loot, is there actually any point finishing all the side quests and all the other bits? Other than completionism, the rewards for the ones I am finishing are a bit lame so far.

Back
Top Bottom